Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure of this Nottingham teen?  (Read 2624 times)

Offline Taggart

Not a lot of feedback, but an interesting body and profile, never the less.

Any inside info?  :D

External Link/Members Only

Captain Caveman

Her profile age is 25 so hardly a teen

But at £80 an hour, all inclusive, maybe worth a punt

Offline Taggart

Um, senior moment, had 6 profiles open....
Yes, well past her teens. Like me !

Offline monkeybucket

I popped along after my a b and c had not answered....I won't be going back.

I think had the kids down stairs  :scare: Think she had recently had a baby and has a tummy ( don't we all ) happy to do all the services but if I'm honest it didn't rock my world I just popped in doggy and left. It could have been as I only called her about 40mins before I had my cock in her but if that's the case I'd have preferred her to have said no. She is no stunner

on a positive..she takes it up the bum like a trooper and makes the right noises.
Area is OK fairly standard WG area to be fair. House was clean.
Would I Visit again? probably not. she is late 20's I'd say but then I'm not great with ages.

MB

Offline Taggart

Feeling flush, I paid the £1 to see the PG, and the best pound spent as it saved me a lot more.
Thanks to MB for his input which has been invaluable.

Offline monkeybucket

Feeling flush, I paid the £1 to see the PG, and the best pound spent as it saved me a lot more.
Thanks to MB for his input which has been invaluable.
welcome

Johnnybravo1975

I have seen her once, a rarity I have found amongst working girls in that she was honest with me in comms. Said her arse was sore so anal wasn't available on the day and did I still want to come or book for another time.

Nice oral off her and she seemed a nice girl. Ruined it slightly in the end as we were dressing by wearing a forest football top. Might get her to wear it next time so I can use to to clean me off after anal :P

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have seen her once, a rarity I have found amongst working girls in that she was honest with me in comms. Said her arse was sore so anal wasn't available on the day and did I still want to come or book for another time.

Nice oral off her and she seemed a nice girl. Ruined it slightly in the end as we were dressing by wearing a forest football top. Might get her to wear it next time so I can use to to clean me off after anal :P

That is unforgiveable!!!

Then again, you could make her wear it and shag her, knowing that you truly fucked a f****t fan!!  :D

Over the yeard, have seen numerous profiles of girls wearing such shirts in their profile pics. Laura is one of them:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also, Cindy Veron had some pics taken in a Villa Top  :scare: