Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet LE2/LE3 Ads Fake or Real?  (Read 615 times)

Offline Genuine Mick

I was just wondering if any one has tried to Book one of theses £100 Outcalls which have recently appeared,they look like Real Models,having texting one earlier they require £20 deposit and £80 on arrival.They all share the same number so sounds too good to be true,can any one verify or it this a Scam???

Offline Genuine Mick

I Think you maybe right Gby sounds too Dodgy.Claim to be Independent but someone who messages is a man called gianni.......
I will give this one a miss.!! :scare: :scare:

Online gbyld87

I Think you maybe right Gby sounds too Dodgy.Claim to be Independent but someone who messages is a man called gianni.......
I will give this one a miss.!! :scare: :scare:

If there's more than one ad (of different people) with the same number, or they ask for a deposit of any amount, or they only do WhatsApp, I instantly give them a swerve.

Only needs a few people to send them their deposits for it to be a decent day's work for these twats.

Online mr.bluesky

I was just wondering if any one has tried to Book one of theses £100 Outcalls which have recently appeared,they look like Real Models,having texting one earlier they require £20 deposit and £80 on arrival.They all share the same number so sounds too good to be true,can any one verify or it this a Scam???

It's Viva Street ffs .Genuine photos your kidding ,deposit wanted. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. :scare:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 06:07:07 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline versace

The ones that require deposit are fakes for sure.