Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raveena Massage Belper  (Read 1334 times)

Offline jnotts

External Link/Members Only

Anyone any info on this girl or seen her?

Just fired off a quick text and she called me back. Sounds like could be legit, and (daft I know) I feel uncomfortable asking about extra’s on the phone. She has one hell of a sexy voice though.
Confirmed £60 for an hour which is a lot for a legit massage so unsure if it’s worth a toft

Offline GingerNuts

Offline jnotts

There was a suggestion this is her: Star Massage - Belper

Thanks GingerNuts - does sound like it likely is the same person, so one to avoid. Shame as she really is faf!

Offline sanjman

Saw Raveena off the back of this thread.

Went with the intention of professional massage only and wouldn’t try anything on, unless offered

As a masseuse, she’s ok.  Doesn’t have the strength or skills to give a decent firm massage like the Thais.  Also uses too much oil and no wipe down after.  Chats too much as well, sometimes veering into ethical or political matters that aren’t conducive for a massage setting.

Although she invites you by saying ‘I assume you will be naked during massage’, there was no cc swipes or any hints at extras available

She was dressed in standard civy clothes, nothing tight fitting or sexy.

I do wonder if something could happen after a few visits but I don’t want to spend any money finding out.

Maybe I would if the massage was top notch, but not for me.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 10:05:49 pm by sanjman »

Offline mancsguy1975

Sounds like a swerve on so many levels. I've entered into a massage wondering if it was legit but at least I got the knots out and felt revived with a proper pummelling of the muscles.

Not even worth a look in this case even for a legit massage by the sounds of it.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 06:48:01 pm by mancsguy1975 »