Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: P**s poor options in Nottingham at the moment  (Read 1813 times)

Offline jsnsummer

So It's Christmas week and I find my self with money in hand and time to spare.......however the options on offer are so limited, it really is dreadful out there in Nottingham today :(

Offline Stickitin

So It's Christmas week and I find my self with money in hand and time to spare.......however the options on offer are so limited, it really is dreadful out there in Nottingham today :(

75% of my work colleagues are not working this week, I guess hookers have the same though process of the lead up to xmas.

Offline Stoking

Tbh nottingham is nowhere near as good as it used to be. Noticed it over the last 6 months or so, not just christmas. Normally the girls are desperate to get the punters in before christmas and new years.

Offline Nottsguy69

They have Out priced themselves too the ones who were any good

Offline hunkybc

I've given up now until in the new year....options are poor or too many touring girls with inflated prices.

Offline Uk765

Won't lie, I've seen many profiles of Notts based girls I'd love to try out,

External Link/Members Only - cheap, good services and a fine ass
External Link/Members Only - fairly cheap(compared to 120hh), young, nice and thick

tbf the rest are more bbw as that's more my thing. but I see so many profiles in Notts that interest me. Here in Leic on the other hand, wow, try doing a search and finding one or two profiles with decents prices and services. i'll be waiting til 2023!

Offline Stongwee53

I think theres options out there alot depends on your budget but also what your looking for. Im happy to have a good teasing massage some want the full deal. Ive started looking abit further a field aswell

Offline Buttons

I just think choice across the East Mids is pretty shit these days. Covid, price increases, the effect of sites like Only Fans where girls don’t need to meet guys to make a decent wedge etc.

Not like it used to be when I started 15 years ago.

To be honest, if you read my last review I say I haven’t been able to punt this year for various reasons. It’s a bit of an untruth. Things have been tricky, although I have had a few opportunities, but given the issues in this thread I’ve lost some of the motivation and can’t be bothered with finding someone from the decreasing pool of good SP’s, who won’t give me a shit service and who doesn’t think that £200 for an hour of shite sex is acceptable.

Offline jsnsummer

Yes to all of the above.......punting not what is used to be...... :cry:

Offline Captainhowdy666

Leicester was an utter shower of shit today.
Rang loads, messaged loads.
Got one reply who wouldn’t send a postcode.
Methinks they’ve all given up for Christmas.

Online gbyld87

Leicester was an utter shower of shit today.
Rang loads, messaged loads.
Got one reply who wouldn’t send a postcode.
Methinks they’ve all given up for Christmas.

I tried a couple of South Americans that looked tasty - i got a reply, but 4 hours later so i guess they were starting late?  On the plus side, did get through to a regular so at least some are still at it.

There's a couple of very keen Brazilians in Nottingham that whatsapp you a load of photos impromptu when you text, but the extras (and what that might suggest for the normal service) put me off trying them.  So if you're willing to travel 30 mins, there's some options up the road.

Offline Jamesbattersea

You guys complaining about Nottingham and Leicester make me laugh!!!😂 You should try living in Lincoln we literally have about 6 girls worth seeing!!!!
You guys have got it good compaired to us!!!!

Online badsin

Just had a browse of AW for Nottingham, there seems to be some newbies or tourers around....