Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belle!!xo Glasgow  (Read 6236 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6765116) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Dman88

External Link/Members Only

Booked Belle through a recommendation from another WG, and so glad I did!!

Girl: absolutely stunning! Lovely slim, tanned body with curves in all the right places! Gorgeous long dark hair and a pretty face with a dirty smile. Wee belter!

Meet: happened fairly recently in a well known city centre hotel, up to the door I went and I was greeted by the lovely Belle with her tongue down my throat in about 0.5 seconds. Cash out the way and she was straight down on her knees yanking my trousers down to give me a filthy, slobbery blowjob with plenty of eye contact and dirty talk before taking my load in her mouth. Next I got her on the bed for RO, her pussy was wet and tasty and she was very responsive. It wasn’t long before I was raring to go again so on with the bag and she was very eager to try various positions all with lots of dirty talk throughout.

Would I return? Absolutely!

Offline Abdhal

Girl: absolutely stunning! Lovely slim, tanned body with curves in all the right places! Gorgeous long dark hair and a pretty face with a dirty smile. Wee belter!

Meet: happened fairly recently in a well known city centre hotel, up to the door I went and I was greeted by the lovely Belle with her tongue down my throat in about 0.5 seconds. Cash out the way and she was straight down on her knees yanking my trousers down to give me a filthy, slobbery blowjob with plenty of eye contact and dirty talk before taking my load in her mouth. Next I got her on the bed for RO, her pussy was wet and tasty and she was very responsive. It wasn’t long before I was raring to go again so on with the bag and she was very eager to try various positions all with lots of dirty talk throughout.

Would I return? Absolutely!
How long was the booking for, how much did you pay her ?  :unknown:

Offline Dman88

Apologies, 30 mins for £100

Online Glesgaboy

I see your prev reviews are GEA.
Is she ex GEA..?

Online big-al93

I noticed thet too, and wondered which SP recommended her?

Offline Dman88

Offline Dman88

I noticed thet too, and wondered which SP recommended her?

Fuck me carmen, I believe that they’re mates

Online Glesgaboy

Are you sure it was fmc..?
Going by yer reviews you’ve still to meet her.  :hi:

Offline CrespinWolfe

How old would you say she is about?

Offline Scotpak

Think that was her old adult work thing she was Alisha on gea

Offline Courtney

Are you sure it was fmc..?
Going by yer reviews you’ve still to meet her.  :hi:

…there has been previous suspicion that Dman is FMC  :D

Offline Thepunteruk

I would say the above review reads like it has a feminine author.

Offline Courtney

I would say the above review reads like it has a feminine author.

I do agree, the review does carry a feminine tone.

…and from the AW page:

Book now once you come to see me you will definitely be back!!

…carries a similar feel. :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 05:44:02 pm by Courtney »

Offline Thepunteruk

We shall await Dman's comment on this. I think "they" (non binary pronoun) subtly deflected the last challenge on their identity.

Offline Thepunteruk

We shall await Dman's comment on this. I think "they" (non binary pronoun) subtly deflected the last challenge on their identity.

Well, Dman, you've been online twice since this question was raised. Care to reply?

Offline Courtney

Well, Dman, you've been online twice since this question was raised. Care to reply?

…digging through his/her posts, I’ve certainly found a few crackers  :scare:

I wouldn’t like to imply anything but after speaking with Alisha she is adamant this didn’t happen and has expressed that she thinks it’s been written by another SP at the agency. I am aware of the rules not to discuss this site with SP’s but Alisha and I have been in quite regular contact for years now and not always regarding meets, she actually contacted me to ask if I had seen it and she knows I’m a member because it was her who mentioned the site to me in 2017. Sorry if I’ve broken the rules but I do regard her as more of a friend and like I previously mentioned, my contact with her isn’t exclusive to punting.

She knows I’m on here because it was her who mentioned the site to me and told me to check it out. She called me asking if I had seen it like she has done previously when there have been discussions about her. Sorry if I’ve broken any rules she calls me for numerous reasons and I’ve helped her out with lifts or money on occasions over the years.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Believe it or not she actually contacts me a lot of the time   :cool: :lol:

So this Alisha is Fuck me Carmen. So I’m guessing either this Dman88 is her or some complete (pimpish) mug with EAS :blush:  …..it all looks very very weird. :crazy:  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 08:12:55 pm by Courtney »

Offline Jock D

…digging through his/her posts, I’ve certainly found a few crackers  :scare:

So this Alisha is Fuck me Carmen. So I’m guessing either this Dman88 is her or some complete (pimpish) mug with EAS :blush:  …..it all looks very very weird. :crazy:  :unknown:

Having had a wee look back at the various quotes...my money's firmly on Dman, being a sad, deluded, EAS character.

He's probably been ripped off rotten, by his various 'hoor friends' over the years. Yet, he still comes onto a public forum to defend them...some people are beyond saving :dash: :crazy:

Offline Thepunteruk

Come on Dman, you've been online again today.
Yet, no answer or reply to comments above. Strange.

For what it's worth, I firmly believe Dman is indeed D-woman.
Fuckme Carmen, hiding in plain sight.

Offline Courtney

Come on Dman, you've been online again today.
Yet, no answer or reply to comments above. Strange.

For what it's worth, I firmly believe Dman is indeed D-woman.
Fuckme Carmen, hiding in plain sight.

…an obvious indication of guilt. :hi:

Online Glesgaboy

Belle’s Aw Profile now update to tell the world her current hooking hotel 🤷🏻‍♂️ :dash:

Always a red flag for me.
Perhaps Dman can advise her best to change that bit 😉
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 01:48:49 pm by Glesgaboy »

Offline Max121

Belle’s Aw Profile now update to tell the world her current hooking hotel 🤷🏻‍♂️ :dash:

Dman seems to have gone very quiet over the last few days - wonder if the signal at the hotel is not adequate enough

Offline Problem Child

😂 IIRC she had previous for that on her last profile..

She has a Paul Verhoeven film as her favourite.

Always a green flag for me. 😁

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Maybe Marriott is a euphemism  :D

Offline solway

Looks good in the photos mind.Tidy little body.

Online Glesgaboy

😂 IIRC she had previous for that on her last profile..

She has a Paul Verhoeven film as her favourite.

Always a green flag for me. 😁

I was thinking da same ting PC - revealing her hooking performance stadium - as before- not the best idea.

And as regards the movie - I’m impressed that you’re cultured enough to be an aficionado of PV’s work.
You’re clearly far more sophisticated  than you let-on most of the time. 😂
Respect.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 08:50:52 pm by Glesgaboy »

Offline Problem Child

Well thanks GB.
Cultured and sophisticated are not words that most people would use to describe his films..however, under that bubblegum veneer there’s usually a wee bit more going on than is first evident.

Anyway back on topic, I can definitely see me *inboxing* Belle soon..😁

Offline Thepunteruk

…an obvious indication of guilt. :hi:

Well, Dman is now clearly a silent lurker. Been on the site countless times since his (her) identity was challenged.
Zero comeback from them.