Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss. Amanda - Birmingham  (Read 1522 times)

elliotthames

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Texted Amanda as I'd been let down by Wet Nicola who I've seen before. Sadly Amanda was busy and couldn't see me so I was left searching on my phone stood on a street corner in the middle of Birmingham. 5 minutes later Amanda rang to say she could find the time if it still suited me. Obviously she'd had a no show but it suited me.

Amount paid:  £160 for 1 hr

Venue: Nice and comfortable apartment, she came down and let me in. Got to watch her walk in front of me and instantly knew I'd made a good call. Saw a few other people in the lift and as Amanda was dressed smartly they all just assumed I was with my partner (or thats what I like to think)

Looks/Personality: Amanda is very pretty and just my type. Looks just like her pictures and easy to chat to.

Service: Greeted with a kiss and I was happy to see how pretty she was. Well worth the wait and the money. Was offered a drink and had a chat before we started the session.

Stunning body and sexy lingerie topped it all of for me. We lay on the bed exploring each others bodies before she popped on a condom for some oral (my choice). Divine watching that head bob up and down with those big eyes looking up at you. Sex was amazing (well it was for me) and we swapped through various positions before I eventually came on her stomach and tits while she played with her pussy.

Will I visit again: Yes

Offline KidCandyShop

Been on my HL for a while but just to expensive especially with Michelle Independent in town. IMO she needs to be £100 Hr