Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex Worker In The Sun Online  (Read 5277 times)

Offline male_21

External Link/Members Only

I'm sure I have seen this girl advertising in Birmingham before
Banned reason: duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline watsey

I really can't believe that she is that popular.
I wouldn't pay to see her.

Offline Paris69

She couldn't pay me. She is f***ing revolting on every level....
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jeanphillipe

each to our own, i would.

actually i wouldnt, more so because of client volume. ( not her body volume lmao)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 06:56:08 pm by jeanphillipe »

Offline Sigmund Freud

I ain't fucking her even if you pay me top dollar :hi:

Offline ScouserRod

She was on a Channel 4 program on Monday night-she is gross
If they are showing sex workers could they not pick some more attractive ones-it pisses me off
as when they show any of these programs they always seem to find the most unattractive and un appealing women
when we all know there are very many attractive and sexy ones around !!!

Offline GingerNuts

If they are showing sex workers could they not pick some more attractive ones-it pisses me off
as when they show any of these programs they always seem to find the most unattractive and un appealing women

Have you met any attractive and sexy ones in the last three years?

Offline Rangers54

Looks like hers just done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson, why do people find this thing attractive.

Offline RandomGuy99

Well I think I know which hotel she was using.  Not great for the other SPs that use it.

Her OnlyFans "can bring in £4000 a month" but only when pigs are flying.

Offline houseboot

Meanwhile, in a link from that article, Jessica (Australia) says:-

"CLOCKING OFF I have a two-hour sex window and if my husband misses it it’s game over – guys, you need to get frisky by 9.30pm"

continuing:-

"Then she starts making packed lunches, for both the kids and her husband, before going for a 9pm shower to unwind and shave before spending some intimate time with her partner."  :scare:

Yes, we know what you mean Jessica .... it's just the way you tell it  :lol:

Offline Taggart

Looks like hers just done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson, why do people find this thing attractive.

The guys who see her probably leave their Guide dog outside in the corridor!

Offline Rangers54

The guys who see her probably leave their Guide dog outside in the corridor!

Each to their own

Online covertlook

19? Doesn't look a day over 49.

Offline darkx1

yeah certainly not my type at all way to chunky and the lips are overblown to hell, seems they went with her for shock value and that she what the started at 16 definitely gone for the shock value over any kind of objectivity

Online JontyR

Yeah well, the good lookers probably don't need the self validation (or indeed the TV company's cash) that the ones who "volunteer" do.

As for the lady in question.....the state of it....in my experience the one thing that most people are most likely to lie about is how much they earn. And the younger the person the more likely it is. It may be true, but exaggeration here suits all parties.

Offline hairymonster

Dont expect the media to try and put a positive face on prostitution, they will always pick a sob story, abuse story or a minger.

To the same point all punters are scum.

A sensible editorial will not make headlines.

Offline Comicman

She is too pricey and big for me however she may provide a good service so i can see the appeal

Offline old fart

I know people who will be very happy to visit her from HMRC. The same goes for the cam girls driving around in a Lambo

Offline Nitsp81

Someone bangs that?  :vomit:
Looks more like a beached whale
Banned reason: STI allegations and "Not too fussed about being banned."
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Juankerr

Wouldn't go near her with someone else's, never mind my own!  :scare:

Offline pbrown355

You're all very unimaginative. I'd certainly pay for her services, that is assuming one of her services is bump starting locomotives.

Offline smiler999

Likewise, looks an absolute munter. There really are a wide range of tastes out there. Tinder is full of heavy set pigs with lipstick though but not the young, toned size 6-10 that I have to pay for 🤣

Offline dog999

Just seen her the Sun vid, 'lipstick on a PIG comes to mind'. :hi:

Offline bozzyman

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4

Offline pbrown355

It would seem that none of us fancy her.

Offline dog999

It would seem that none of us fancy her.
So I wonder who the fuck is giving her one every half hr?!! :crazy:

Offline Fac51

Anyone got her AW link ?!?

I'll TOFTT !! :vomit:

Offline KarmaPolice

I thought Jackie Stallone was dead?  :unknown:

Offline Punterperson1971

She looks minging,fortunately not the type I go for,I do t like asses on women that big.

Offline pbrown355

She looks worse with every picture. From my earlier post about bump starting locomotives the locomotive would be in serious danger of being damaged.

Offline Fac51

Fill your boots

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Cheers Pal ! I've changed my mind now I see she's 200 quid an hour...

If she offered to pay me 2000 am hour - I may participate (double bagging required )  :lol: :lol:

Offline kippydon

cmmon guys do you think she is telling the truth, i do not think i would be paying to see her

Offline mexicola

She's has got a lot of shit tattooed around her arse

Offline Littlefoot

She's has got a lot of shit tattooed around her arse
I thought it was roses and butterflies  :D

Offline booby

She looks like utter filth so I can see the appeal!

Offline Private Parts

I thought it was roses and butterflies  :D

Touché! Or is that tush-y.
Either way I’d need a good run up to climb over that
PP

Offline The Owl

Fill your boots

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Known for barebacking in the past at least. If her look doesn't put punters off then common sense should.

Offline j_181

cmmon guys do you think she is telling the truth, i do not think i would be paying to see her

She claims "6 figure salary" in the article. At current tax rates (assuming she is not fiddling her taxes - she would be incredibly stupid to put this in a national newspaper if she is!), a take-home of £100k requires a pre-tax income of approx. £158k.

Her AW has prices at £200/hr, meaning she would need to work 790 hours/year to end up with an income £100k (or 500 hours/year if she is not declaring to HMRC).

That averages out at about 2 hours working per day. Doesn't sound that far-fetched when you put it like that, although I for one would not touch her with a bargepole.