Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The "wife experience"  (Read 5278 times)

Offline ragged

I remember reading about this in a newspaper some time ago, but can't for the life of me find the article in question.

Basically the setup was that the customer would turn up on Friday evening, and the SP would serve a homecooked meal, then off to bed.  On Saturday they would go out somewhere together, snuggle in front of the TV, then off to bed.  Sunday morning she would cook him a Sunday roast and he would leave Sunday afternoon.

Possibly the fluffiest of fluffy services, it sounds rather like being a mistress for hire (in the old-fashioned 'bit on the side' sense, rather than the 'whips and chains' sense).  Anyway, I wondered if anyone had experience of this sort of service, or knew of any SPs?  The closest I have seen is a few girls on AW offering early morning meets and promising to throw a cooked breakfast in as well!

Offline RedKettle

I remember reading about this in a newspaper some time ago, but can't for the life of me find the article in question.

Basically the setup was that the customer would turn up on Friday evening, and the SP would serve a homecooked meal, then off to bed.  On Saturday they would go out somewhere together, snuggle in front of the TV, then off to bed.  Sunday morning she would cook him a Sunday roast and he would leave Sunday afternoon.

Possibly the fluffiest of fluffy services, it sounds rather like being a mistress for hire (in the old-fashioned 'bit on the side' sense, rather than the 'whips and chains' sense).  Anyway, I wondered if anyone had experience of this sort of service, or knew of any SPs?  The closest I have seen is a few girls on AW offering early morning meets and promising to throw a cooked breakfast in as well!

Is it a genuine wife experience - ie no sex - or do you get to fuck her as well?

Offline ragged

As with all these things there is an element of fantasy.  In addition to the sex, she doesn't even make you drive to Ikea on the Saturday.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I thought a more realistic wife experience would be the constant nagging, a deadbedroom and if shit really hits the fan you have to sleep on the couch or a separate room whilst she plots to take half of your £££££££. From what I have seen and heard anyway, not my experience.

Offline dwaynepaine

I think it was someone on AW that was offering it as one of a number of options like an overnight with home cooked meal, day meets including lunch, etc.

Offline alpharius

There's a few SPs about that offer to make lunch/dinner for a long meet/overnighter. I'm sure the fluffier GFE providers would do something like the above for a weekend. But at that point, surely you should get a proper mistress or sugar baby?

I mean, I like the idea. The Stepford housewife look gets me going for sure. Best I can think of is a mini cheesecake that was baked for me (delicious too!)

Offline Home Alone

Before the scales dropped from my eyes, the SP for whom I developed EAS and I occasionally had an overnight at her house at the weekend.

I was supposed to see it wasn't just a ploy by, "Well, I always have brown sauce on MY Sunday morning bacon butty. I've made a point of getting some Tomato ketchup in cos you've told me you like it!" :wackogirl:

As they say in Australia, "Yeah, right!!" :rolleyes:

Offline Bonker

Brown sauce? Tomato ketchup?
Are they euphemisms?
Not sure I understand the banter old boy.
Cabbage crates over the briny.

Offline Steve2

Brown sauce? Tomato ketchup?
Are they euphemisms?
Not sure I understand the banter old boy.
Cabbage crates over the briny.

You haven't lived till you've had brown sauce on your bacon butty  :lol:

Offline Wowee

Far easier just to invite them on holiday. I've done it with three WGs, two of whom I just paid for flights and holiday.
That way you can wobble home from the taverna instead of waiting for the washing-up to get done. And they're more chilled. And they smell better. And... well, I leave you to fill in the rest...  :wackogirl:

Offline Home Alone

No, Bonker; they're not euphemisms. As I now see things - the scales having dropped from my eyes - she knew that I had EAS for her and they were straightforward statements she made to carry that state of affairs on

She always made us bacon butties at the end of my Overnights at her working premises. But - she said - that she never used ketchup, but always had brown sauce on her butty. The implication being that she'd had to get some tomato sauce specially for me. I was such a soft touch that I believed that implication and saw it as an indication that there might be a chance that meeting her in future might become less of the business arrangement that it had started out as and more of a social thing between two friends.

Whereas, I now believe that it was just a ploy to get this mug turning up at hers more often than was good for either my psychological - or my financial - health.

@ Steve 2: We fluffies love our ketchup! ;)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 07:24:18 am by Home Alone »

Offline Mr Doodle

... whilst she plots to take half of your £££££££. .

If it were only that much...  :mad:

Offline Southendlothario

But a bacon sarnie is supposed to have brown sauce in it  :thumbsup:
Tomato ketchup? Thats ok.... if there's no brown sauce in the cupboard  :D

Offline PreopDollyJTS

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I thought a more realistic wife experience would be the constant nagging, a deadbedroom and if shit really hits the fan you have to sleep on the couch or a separate room whilst she plots to take half of your £££££££. From what I have seen and heard anyway, not my experience.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Posting screenshot of private message/ ignoring rules
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

Real men have English mustard, not namby pamby sauces

Offline scutty brown

Surely a real wife experience involves a bashing with a rolling pin?

Offline Thephoenix

Surely a real wife experience involves a bashing with a rolling pin?

Only if you pay extra :rolleyes:

Offline Home Alone

Sounds like what I remember of married life; Payyourwaymate!!

Offline Mr_Shins

wife experience is after a while she doesn't want to see you anymore. But you have to keep paying her anyway because she's accustomed to this lifestyle now.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 01:40:52 pm by Mr_Shins »

Offline John Johnson

I had "the wife experience" in the UAE many years ago with a Nigerian. She moaned about everything and when she took her Wonder Bra off she had tits a spaniel's ears.

Offline king tarzan

And obviously expensive... No thanks....👍👌
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline king tarzan

Real men have English mustard, not namby pamby sauces
Curry..lamb Karahi.. lamb biryani..chicken tikka..kebabs..👍👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.