Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smoking and Smoking Profile Pictures  (Read 861 times)

Offline Corus Boy

I am a non smoker and usually choose to pass by profiles listing Yes or Social in answer to questions about smoking.

But I don't rule them out completely.

Pictures in a profile of a lady smoking are a complete turn off, for me.

I wonder why girls use such photos, as a non smoker they do nothing fo me.

So to the punters who do smoke;

Is there anything attractive, alluring or arousing in pictures of girls smoking?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 05:21:17 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline Taggart

Agree entirely. As a reformed smoker of 40+ years, if I see smoker on a profile or a hint from a punter in an FR she smokes, I move on to another profile. If the profile pic shows smoking, that’s it, not even considered.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I am a non smoker and usually choose to pass by profiles listing Yes or Social in answer to questions about smoking.

But I don't rule them out completely.

Pictures in a profile of a lady smoking are a complete turn off, for me.

I wonder why girls use such photos, as a non smoker they do nothing fo me.

So to the punters who do smoke;

Is there anything attractive, alluring or arousing in pictures of girls smoking?
There are guys out there that smoke and are into girls who smoke. I used to have a regular that always wanted me to smoke while shagging.

Offline B4bcock

There are guys out there that smoke and are into girls who smoke. I used to have a regular that always wanted me to smoke while shagging.

I'd love to leave you smoking, Rochelle.   :D

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I'd love to leave you smoking, Rochelle.   :D
Oh dear.
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Offline Corus Boy

Offline Home Alone

I may be the odd man out here.

As someone who gave up smoking nearly 40 years ago, I used to enjoy DFK-ing a SP with the taste of cigarettes in her mouth.

I can't explain why -  I didn't specifically go looking for it - and it doubtless showed that she wasn't thorough in her pre-meet dental hygiene; but it used to be a bit of a turn-on for me. :unknown:

Offline Corus Boy

As someone who gave up smoking nearly 40 years ago, I used to enjoy DFK-ing a SP with the taste of cigarettes in her mouth.

I can't explain why -  I didn't specifically go looking for it - and it doubtless showed that she wasn't thorough in her pre-meet dental hygiene; but it used to be a bit of a turn-on for me. :unknown:

Thank you.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yes, you're odd.  :lol:

I'm with Corus Boy: I prefer non-smokers and pictures of SPs smoking are very unattractive IMO. It won't necessarily put me off making a booking and I get how it might flick the switch for guys who are into it. Some people get the horn looking at shoes or even feet. Each to their own.

Although I dislike it, I can tolerate smokers' breath to a point. One of the reasons I like hotel rooms don't allow smoking in them these days - I absolutely detest that and the smell.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yes, you're odd.  :lol:

I'm with Corus Boy: I prefer non-smokers and pictures of SPs smoking are very unattractive IMO. It won't necessarily put me off making a booking and I get how it might flick the switch for guys who are into it. Some people get the horn looking at shoes or even feet. Each to their own.

Although I dislike it, I can tolerate smokers' breath to a point. One of the reasons I like hotel rooms don't allow smoking in them these days - I absolutely detest that and the smell.
Yes I have to agree with these comments, can't abide seeing a woman smoking and I view it as a total lack of self respect  :thumbsdown:

Unfortunately back when I was a teenager seemingly most people my age smoked, I had a few opportunities with girls that I decided not to pursue due to them being smokers  :vomit: