Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hair removal cream for private areas.  (Read 4437 times)

Offline puntingking

Hi all,

Anyone knows or uses hair removal cream that is good to remove hair below the waist. I did try one a little while ago but it cause my testicles to become red and sore.

If anyone on here got a brand of hair removal cream products that works and is good for sensitive skin then please do let me know?

Thanks  :hi:

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
Hi all,

Anyone knows or uses hair removal cream that is good to remove hair below the waist. I did try one a little while ago but it cause my testicles to become red and sore.

If anyone on here got a brand of hair removal cream products that works and is good for sensitive skin then please do let me know?

I have a client (and I've used it myself)who uses a product called deepline, I think you can get it from Amazon.  It is designed for men and doesnt have much of a horrible smell (compared to veet), and does give a lovely smooth result.
If you fancy a laugh, read the reviews for vet for men on Amazon.....they are hilarious.

Offline Billy no mates

Me and the missus both use Nair without any issues, advise you do a small test area first.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Hi all,

Veet but try the sensitive skin version. NEVER exceed the time it’s on for (speaking from personal experience)

Offline RandomGuy99

I tried a cream called Nads for Men. You put it on and leave for 10 minutes. It does the job, but can result in a bit of a burn if you leave it on too long.  I suggest avoiding the creams and use an electric razor instead.

Offline Winker121

I tried a cream called Nads for Men. You put it on and leave for 10 minutes. It does the job, but can result in a bit of a burn if you leave it on too long.  I suggest avoiding the creams and use an electric razor instead.

I just use a butane torch. Best not to get overly close though!

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only

All hair removal cream contains calcium thioglycolate to break the sulphur bonds in hair.  This also slightly damages skin - this is not really a side effect - skin is chemically very similar to hair, so all creams do this.  It is just a balance between time and efficacy - the key for a product is to give it long enough to break the hair, but not so long as to really mess with your skin.  A bit of trial and error.  The sensitive ones are usually just lower strength - so yes they are milder, but they take longer to sort out your hair so in fact they don't really solve the basic problem.

One tip is to moisturise your skin a few days before and a few days after. Stronger skin is better. 

Veet is the market leader for a reason - reliable quality.  Still not perfect for everyone.  Too long and it will sting.

Offline redveee

Done Nair/Veet and left it on a little too long so suffered the burn sensation. Now I use Magic Powder Cream Extra Strength, I pay around £6 a tube from Ebay. It does the same job as Nair/Veet etc but I have left it on for much longer than I have with Nair/Veet with no side effects. Sometimes it might look like you've missed a few stray hairs in an area you've covered but once you're dressed and moving a few hours later the friction of clothing will rid those missed hairs. I usually apply a few days before I hope to get some action but have done it on the day with no lingering odour as it has a more pleasant smell than veet/Nair.

Offline Home Alone

I tried a cream called Nads for Men.
You put it on and leave for 10 minutes. It does the job, but can result in a bit of a burn if you leave it on too long.  I suggest avoiding the creams and use an electric razor instead.

I'd worry about that name having been, at the developmental stage, short for "Go Nads for men".

Yes it is too early in the day for that thought. I'll get me coat!

Offline jeanphillipe

I use veet , word of warning in relation to punting....

Dont do it the same day as a punt and expect owo..

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Get a wax, it’s easier and lasts longer. It’s not as painful as you think.

Offline puntingking

I have a client (and I've used it myself)who uses a product called deepline, I think you can get it from Amazon.  It is designed for men and doesnt have much of a horrible smell (compared to veet), and does give a lovely smooth result.
If you fancy a laugh, read the reviews for vet for men on Amazon.....they are hilarious.

Thanks for that  :hi:

Offline puntingking

Me and the missus both use Nair without any issues, advise you do a small test area first.

I have recently bought nair if that don't work or cause soreness and redness I will try the other products that was mentioned on here.  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 06:32:30 am by puntingking »

Offline puntingking

Never heard of this but I just googled it. Other men say that this cream did positive results to them. So thanks for that.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline puntingking

I just use a butane torch. Best not to get overly close though!

OK. I'm not going to give this ago.  :thumbsup:

Offline puntingking

All hair removal cream contains calcium thioglycolate to break the sulphur bonds in hair.  This also slightly damages skin - this is not really a side effect - skin is chemically very similar to hair, so all creams do this.  It is just a balance between time and efficacy - the key for a product is to give it long enough to break the hair, but not so long as to really mess with your skin.  A bit of trial and error.  The sensitive ones are usually just lower strength - so yes they are milder, but they take longer to sort out your hair so in fact they don't really solve the basic problem.

One tip is to moisturise your skin a few days before and a few days after. Stronger skin is better. 

Veet is the market leader for a reason - reliable quality.  Still not perfect for everyone.  Too long and it will sting.

Thanks for the info.  :thumbsup:

Offline puntingking

I suppose that is always a option.. I try the creams mention first. The last thing I will try is waxing.  :hi:

Offline Simon_9000

I suppose that is always a option.. I try the creams mention first. The last thing I will try is waxing.  :hi:

I've tried waxing and the only issue is you need to let it regrow to have it done. I visited WGs smooth which meant I had to coincide waxing with punting. It took too much bloody organisation so I went back to veet/shaving.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 09:45:52 am by Simon_9000 »

Offline The sperminator

Nothing listed on amazon  :(

Offline David50

I tried using a brand new Electric razor but only ended up cutting myself . So will give hair removal a try .

Offline RandomGuy99

Nothing listed on amazon  :(
You can't get it on Amazon UK.

It's an Italian product.  You can buy it on Amazon.IT and get it delivered to the UK.

Offline mrfishyfoo

This ^^^^  :hi: :hi:

Offline RandomGuy99

You can't get it on Amazon UK.

It's an Italian product.  You can buy it on Amazon.IT and get it delivered to the UK.
Or you can Google Deepline Hair Removal and the first link is to Amazon.co.uk where you can buy it.  For some reason it's not found if you do a search in Amazon.co.uk itself.

Offline Trotter671

I use an battery powered shaver - no cuts on my nether regions and no painful burning, job done :thumbsup:

Offline puntingking

I tried using a brand new Electric razor but only ended up cutting myself . So will give hair removal a try .

I think hair removal cream are the easiest, quickest and pain free way to remove hairs down below.  :hi:

I did try the nair air removal cream that I picked up from boots. It did work with no bad side effects. But all the hairs did not go away so I will need to do it another time to leave a smooth look.

Offline Redpunter

Try the Philips Oneblade Body not the Face version. Excellent results I have even converted two WGs into using it. No cuts in the sensitive areas.

Offline RandomGuy99

BTW don't get the Nair Shower Power cream mixed up with your shampoo.

Offline Hobbit

Just get a wax and stop being scared of a bit of pain.  :P

Offline mrfishyfoo

I think hair removal cream are the easiest, quickest and pain free way to remove hairs down below.  :hi:

I did try the nair air removal cream that I picked up from boots. It did work with no bad side effects. But all the hairs did not go away so I will need to do it another time to leave a smooth look.

That's a fail in my book.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline lostandfound

Let it grow a bit, slap on some Veet, wait ten minutes and jump in the shower and wash everything off - clean up the hair afterwards so nothing gets blocked. Don't expect to punt the same day.

Has worked for me in the past, though I like the sensation of hair down there when having sex, as I find it agreeably sensitive, so these days I just trim with nail scissors.

Offline puntingking

Try the Philips Oneblade Body not the Face version. Excellent results I have even converted two WGs into using it. No cuts in the sensitive areas.

Can you send the link on here please?
Everytime I Google it, it shows me the face one instead of the body one.   :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

FFS so much for getting a wax before Boris shuts beauty salons again.

I've now ordered some of this Deepline stuff as I just CBA with shaving.

I will post my review in this thread.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Can you send the link on here please?
Everytime I Google it, it shows me the face one instead of the body one.   :hi:

Offline houseboot

I was going to post this but the Doc beat me to it.

For those of you too lazy to click the Doc's link, it is a Review of "Veet for men". It includes:-

"I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn' have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.

Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the the destruction of the meat and two veg"

and there's more, much more if you click the link.

And it was posted here back in 2012:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8599.msg127406#msg127406
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 01:14:52 pm by houseboot »

Offline RandomGuy99

I've tried the one blade.  It can cause nicks in your skin. Stick with a regular electric razor or cream on for a max of 5 minutes (no burn).

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
I've previously had laser hair removal, results are really good and permanent, you have to stick with it and it can be costly, it doesnt work on grey or fair hair though.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I used to have a Panasonic es-sl41 wet and dry electric razor that gave very good results. Never cut me as well.

Not as good as a wax as shaved hair comes back really fast albeit IMHO the best you can get for the money.

Google will take you to Amazon where they are currently <£25.

Offline Home Alone

It's ages since I've read that and it's one of the funniest things I've ever read; thanks, Doc.

I think what makes it even funnier is the prosaic '1,019 people found this helpful' below the report.

Offline Fabaceous

I have been using Nads for men for a couple of years now. It takes a couple of attempts to get the time right but 8 minutes max for me so as not to be too much (sore and red).
It does smell a bit nasty so I use thin gloves and use a epilating mitten to scrub off after using the cream.
I still shave when I can't be bothered with the cream.
I also use it under my arms - a recent discovery - So much nicer in all ways for me.
Fab

Offline jonloops

Veet Sensitive Skin Hair Removal Cream Aloe Vera & Vitamin E --> this one is really good for sensitive skin; make sure it is the one with aloe vera

Offline mrfishyfoo

My tube of Deepline arrived.

I slapped it all over my cock and balls and left it to do its thing.

IMHO it's no different to the other creams on the market.

I had to do mine twice with it as the first attempt, I held my nerve for 6 minutes each time, didn't get rid of everything.

Not as good as a wax as that removes all the hair including roots whereas this has left the roots behind.

I'll report back on the re-growth when it starts.

Offline RandomGuy99

My tube of Deepline arrived.

I slapped it all over my cock and balls and left it to do its thing.

IMHO it's no different to the other creams on the market.

I had to do mine twice with it as the first attempt, I held my nerve for 6 minutes each time, didn't get rid of everything.

Not as good as a wax as that removes all the hair including roots whereas this has left the roots behind.

I'll report back on the re-growth when it starts.
That's because it contains the same active ingredient as the others.  The only difference might be that it was supposed to smell nicer.  Does it?

Please provide daily updates on regrowth with photos and detailed measurements.  It'll help pass the time during lockdown.

Offline mrfishyfoo

That's because it contains the same active ingredient as the others.  The only difference might be that it was supposed to smell nicer.  Does it?

Please provide daily updates on regrowth with photos and detailed measurements.  It'll help pass the time during lockdown.

No  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: but it ain't as stinky as Veet which makes me think it ain't as strong.

I charge extra for pictures.  :D :D

If it behaves owt like Veet and Nair etc then I'm expecting bollock stubble in the next 2 to 3 days.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 12:03:13 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline RandomGuy99

No  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: but it ain't as stinky as Veet which makes me think it ain't as strong.

I charge extra for pictures.  :D :D

If it behaves owt like Veet and Nair etc then I'm expecting bollock stubble in the next 2 to 3 days.
Do you take Bitcoin?

I think it's done its thing and from now on the regrowth will be the same as the other creams.  They all work by breaking down the chemical bonds in the hair. They don't act as a hair growth inhibitor.

The Oneblade's blade is never going to be great for the scrotum area and will result in nicks unless you use one of the grooming heads which won't deliver a silky smooth finish.

Offline SZR1989

I use this, does the job without using skin burning testicular cancer causing creams or sharp razors.

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
I use this, does the job without using skin burning testicular cancer causing creams or sharp razors.

That looks a good product.....wish I had a pair to try it on!

Offline B4bcock

That looks a good product.....wish I had a pair to try it on!

You can use mine, Vic.    For a modest fee, of course.