Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LolaWild - Shepherds Bush  (Read 4802 times)

63 review(s) for HotEnglishLola (50 positive, 5 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline nuckingfuts

Took the plunge and went to see Lola for a pre-birthday punt a few months ago. God damn she's good!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Time: 1 Hour - £300

Overall Rating: 8.5/10

Logistics: Decent comms via text. Had to delay by an hour as her dog decided to run and hump another dog in the park just before our appointment. I had an appointment in town later that day so had to reduce time from 2hrs to just 1.

Looks: Tall (6ft in heels), great fun bags (and a piercing), not too big, not tiny. Slim but does have a natural lower belly (something i liked). Great Ink. Round arse that loves to be spanked and clean shaven. Legs for days!

The meeting:
  • Loves to get sloppy
  • Loves her arse pummelled, dick & butt plug and a wand
  • Awesome personality
  • Lovely fun bags. Can tell they’re bolt on but doesn’t detract from the experience
  • Intriguing tattoos - not hidden at all
  • Got me to fist her, which is a first for me!
  • As we were slightly rushed I didn’t get a fluid-fest but we both want a round 2 and she'll start drinking much earlier!
  • Managed to give her a facial and then decent french kiss for the last 10 minutes of the session
  • Left to go to my appointment with jelly legs

Would I go to see her again? 100% She's above average in terms of price, but it was worth it for me. She's a good conversationalist too, and even though I didn't have as much time as I wanted, there were no awkward silences and felt comfortable just nattering while catching my breath.

If i was to be so lucky, I'd have a threesome with Woofie, KKD and Lola, but I'd have to sell a limb or an organ for that to happen.

Until Next Time  :hi:

NF

Offline Momodan38

Has she retired? :scare:
She’s taking bookings with Maxes Angels, maybe that’s why she’s taken her AW down for the time being.

Offline iq129

If i was to be so lucky, I'd have a threesome with Woofie, KKD and Lola, but I'd have to sell a limb or an organ for that to happen.

Until Next Time  :hi:

NF

Correct me if my maths is wrong, but that would be a foursome and not a threesome.