Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too good to be true?  (Read 724 times)

Offline xyfek

Hey guys,

My dick has been trying to convince me to see this girl:

External Link/Members Only

Romanian and £60 for half hour, yet in the photos she looks pretty hot. Too good to be true, perhaps?

raylondoner

Donate cash to Fara instead, this is the charity shop that supports Romanian homeless childen - no shit please, serious post!

Offline adindas

If you learn and make observation here in this forum you will notice that this rate is even a little bit in the higher bracket, especially for Romanians.
You could easily find EE stunner, prossie this for less in London. This one is difficult to judge as there is not any face image.

She is outside London area so probably the price bracket is different (e.g higher) with London.

TBH, I do not see any sign that make punter to think that she is too good to be true …   
I just called her a few minutes ago and manage to speak to her (or receptionist). If you manage to speak on the phone there is a good sign that she is for real.  Just for you to take into consideration, IN GENERAL (not all) Romanians are not giving a good service compare to their other EE counterpart. So you might not get the service that you are expecting to get. There is no way to know this unless someone has visited her and report her experience here.

Look at here for instance, Romanian also a stunner,  body hot £50/30 min, POSITIVE. Thanks to LL for wonderful report.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48303.0;topicseen

Hey guys,

My dick has been trying to convince me to see this girl:

External Link/Members Only

Romanian and £60 for half hour, yet in the photos she looks pretty hot. Too good to be true, perhaps?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 09:07:38 pm by adindas »

Offline xyfek

Seems to be a tie. Anyone else wishes to add something? Perhaps someone who has seen her?

Cheers!