Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tulip27 Camberley  (Read 600 times)

speedygonzalez

External Link/Members Only
£75 - 45 mins

first review.if its too long please tell me and ill write a shorter one next time.

It was tricky booking Tulip, she wouldnt pick up or reply to texts.The following week I was in Farnborough and gave her another try.She picked up and confirmed the booking.A few minutes later she sent a few texts asking if i could come earlier.I ended up cancelling.A few weeks later I gave her another call.We agreed a time, I showered up and headed to her place.

Her place is opposite the Sandhurst Military Base on London Road.I went late in the evening and parking wasnt an issue.Her place is in what looks like an old office block thats been been converted into flats.I walked off the road into an open courtyard and the flats are easy to find and id say the location is very discrete.

I buzzed in and got through the main door.Her place is on the ground floor so after going through a fire door in the corridor,I was outside her flat.She opened the door and i stepped in.

She was wearing some stilletos and a black see through top but she was older than Id thought and not as good looking as other Thais I've seen.

She took me into the room where the action takes place,which was nice and clean but tiny.I  gave her the money and she said she'd give me a really good massage if I stayed for the hour.I declined but she was pushy and finally went off to stash the cash.She had a ipad playing some music which i placed flat on the ledge..When she came back i asked about blowing my load twice and she said no.We started negotiating and it wasnt long before i was reaching into my jacket for more money.the annoying thing was she was looking right into my jacket to see how much I had.I gave her another £15 and she went to stash it again.

She came back, and told me to lie down on the bed.She took off her top and her boobs were just as in the photos nice and big but it was her tummy that my eyes were drawn to,it was bigger than the photos show.

I declined the massage and asked if we could just get started.She got me rubbered up and started with some oral which was pretty good.i returned the favour and then dealt with her in mish followed by cowgirl and doggy.She offered the massage again but I offered to give her one instead which she was fine with.Apart from the belly shes got a tidy body, nice and firm butt.She seemed to enjoy the massage but the clock was running down and i asked if i could get rubbered up again.I alternated between mish and doggy for the next 15-20 minutes during which she was furiously rubbing her clit.When ever I tried to go in to play with her boobs she'd laugh and say "it tickles".Trying to suck her nipples had the same effect.There was no kissing. it was like her lips were superglued together.I held out for as long as i could and then blew my load.

It was a mixed bag of a punt.If she'd slim down, be more friendly and be less pushy Id say she'd make a good punt.Would I go back? Not sure.SG.

Offline whydoidothis

I saw Tulip in Aldershot a couple of years ago. She advertised kissing and she was more interested in feeding me than having sex. I had some rice dish. It was lunch time.
She has nice tits and sexy she is not. Not a lot of fondling and said it tickles and very sensitive. Massage nothing special.  Rubbish session - talks a good talk but does not deliver. Mish nothing special.
I agree with previous reviewer but I would go as far as to say a NEGATIVE.
My advice is go elsewhere

Offline Stiltskin

I saw her at Siam Sauna, she kissed and let me suck her tits. It was nothing special, but you can't complain for £50.