Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Think this one could be a PG scam  (Read 1963 times)

Offline Chewey

Hi guys anyone seen this one I think could be a PG scam sent email a couple of times but not even looked at so think she could be a scam feedback not very good, but shows as available

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

If you wanted to see her, why didn't you just call her?

Gigabyte

Well the feedback would seem to suggest that its not a scam. At least one of the guys has feedback from a girl I have seen so it would suggest that he is genuine and has met her. I agree with steve2 ring her

Offline Chewey

If you wanted to see her, why didn't you just call her?

Have tried to call about 10/15 times but no answer or voicemail leave message and no call back

sash

maybe she thinks your obsessive calling her, so she doesnt answer your call.
i would suggest and sim card if you really really want to see this girl.
|As mentioned by others, is a real service provider.
good luck mate.

Offline tel_house

I've got her on my HL as apossible but not tried to contact her.

Any info welcome

Offline cunnyhunt

I've got her on my HL as apossible but not tried to contact her.

Any info welcome

I find posts such as this odd ?

She has all positive feedback which can be cross referenced and a phone number displayed.

What else is required ?

Harriett 69

Hi this is Harriett 69 . I am not a scammer and I have been in this line of work for 5 years on and off . I have trouble with my internet connection some times so make it difficult to get to my emails . X I can asaure you I am 100% genuine and I enjoy what in do and I have my upmost hardest to ensure all of my clients are happy with the service given . I don't know what has given you this idea that I am a scammer x I have 57 feedback which56 are all very good . X

fabbian von minky

Harriett 69

I have been in this line of work for a while and am not a scammer as for not very good feedback of you read my AW profile properly you would be able to see that I have 56/57 really good positive feedback . So I'd apreiacte it if you didn't say that I don't have good feedback when I clearly do . Thanks Harriett x

Offline Davede

Hi guys anyone seen this one I think could be a PG scam sent email a couple of times but not even looked at so think she could be a scam feedback not very good, but shows as available

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Harriett is definitely not a scammer, I have had the pleasure of meeting her and found she is very professional about what she does and is also a lovely girl
her fb on aw is all good  and she also has reviews on here to, just use the search button mate

Offline Steve2

Hi this is Harriett 69 . I am not a scammer and I have been in this line of work for 5 years on and off . I have trouble with my internet connection some times so make it difficult to get to my emails . X I can asaure you I am 100% genuine and I enjoy what in do and I have my upmost hardest to ensure all of my clients are happy with the service given . I don't know what has given you this idea that I am a scammer x I have 57 feedback which56 are all very good . X

I find posts like this as "Odd". Posting a reply 12 months on!!!

fabbian von minky

Reviews on here are a bit mixed txt her in the past no reply her prices seem to change with the weather, also having good feedback on AW dont mean much, most of em are made up by pimps boyfriends etc.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 09:57:30 am by fabbian von minky »

Offline nigel4498

I find posts like this as "Odd". Posting a reply 12 months on!!!
Think that Harriet is responding to a review that Dogfather posted on 29th January this year and has discovered other threads posted about her.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 10:19:21 am by nigel4498 »

Offline Davede

I think she has googled her name as that is the post it comes up with first or it's one on here
Then like you say she found she is a bit more popular on here lol