Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cutelilamy - Derby  (Read 1123 times)

Benparker

Anyone been there and done it with this one? Sent sent email but no reply.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
You need to post the AW link for the relevant WG, so that members know whom you are talking about.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In future, copy and paste this bit from the Girls's AW profile into your post:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
x2 Feedbacks in nearly 3 years.... 3 poxy pics in her free gallery yet 954 pics in her pvt gallery......and nothing on her in all this time:

Signs of a PG scam  :scare:

Offline _Bender_

About a year or so back I was in contact with her & actually made a booking with her but when I arrived at the said address comms broke down as she never answered her phone!

Offline badsin

x2 Feedbacks in nearly 3 years.... 3 poxy pics in her free gallery yet 954 pics in her pvt gallery......and nothing on her in all this time:

+1

Scammer  :hi:

Offline superam

She is a £10 crack whore, street walker on Normanton Road, same pictures for afew years now, give it the wide berth.
I know this because I work in that area and have seen her many many times patrolling the streets.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 09:43:19 am by superam »

Offline superam

Sorry CT, maybe I should have put something up about her sometime ago, however in my defence and have popped in and out of this forum (personal circs allowing) and her profile has been gone to my knowledge quite a while, hence me thinking she wasn't worth a comment.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Sorry CT, maybe I should have put something up about her sometime ago, however in my defence and have popped in and out of this forum (personal circs allowing) and her profile has been gone to my knowledge quite a while, hence me thinking she wasn't worth a comment.

No apology needed. In all this time, no one had made an enquiry on her on this forum, so you would not have had a chance to post the comment about her.

Now we all know that she's to be avoided.

splodger69

+2  :scare:

She is a £10 crack whore, street walker on Normanton Road, same pictures for afew years now, give it the wide berth.
I know this because I work in that area and have seen her many many times patrolling the streets.

Benparker

Thanks for the info guys,

Was just interested as she did car meets and as im only looking for a quick bj now and again thought she might be a potential  :unknown:

splodger69

Hmmm, you might also meet her pimp who  has a baseball bat...  :scare:

Thanks for the info guys,

Was just interested as she did car meets and as im only looking for a quick bj now and again thought she might be a potential  :unknown: