Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea Hart  (Read 3420 times)

Offline scott1601

Has anyone seen Chelsea lately? Not to far from me and good reviews on here but no recent Feedback on AW

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Don't rely on AW feedback, as most of these are fluffy.

Numerous regular posters on here have seen Chelsea and all of them recommend her. She also offers A Levels

Offline Crazydave

I've seen her loads of time and every time is great. She's one of those working girls who has a supernatural ability to know what you fancy at each meeting. Shes always proper horny and is a good laugh too. Definitely worth a visit. I think I'll go and see her before Christmas for a nice sweaty fuck.

Ravanelli

Chelsea is great fun and a hottie to boot. Get yourself in there!

Offline monkeybucket

Top wg , she's good looking but not a stunner imo but does have a good body, and does not over do it with the makeup And she does take it up the dirt track like a trooper. :cool:

Offline bigrockcandy

+1, top lass, one of the best in the East Midlands. She's got a lot of regulars I can assure you who don't post on AW.

Offline Muscle_911

I had a 3sum with her (Chelsea Hart) and one of her friends, I echo most of whats been said about her. She's amazing, one of the best, highly recommend her

Ravanelli

I had a 3sum with her (Chelsea Hart) and one of her friends, I echo most of whats been said about her. She's amazing, one of the best, highly recommend her

I really fancy a threesome with Chelsea.... who was her mate?

Jackjones

Think MB is right, some one commented on here about having a MFF with her but can't remember what thread the post was it or the girl it was about but can remember the post! After checking her profile am sure its her, add to that BRC's comment

It's definitely "Zoe Nicole" I can assure you all......for a 40+ year old she's got an amazing body & yes, her tits are full of silicone but to be fair ain't bad examples of the art. She's well worth it imho & you'll get your monies worth. Didn't know that she was at "Directors Lodge" @ Pinxton though, but my old mucker badsin, is rarely wrong ! She works in Mansfield every Monday with "Chelsea Hart" who is also excellent.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline monkeybucket

This is who works from mansfield although the two look alike possible the same but maybe not.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Would only echo everything else said on this thread - good looking girl, nice fit body and an easy going attitude. I've been seeing her for past 5 years and haven't got bored yet.

Also had a good 2 girl with her and Zoe other week which was awesome.

Offline Stickitin

Very good, would deffo recommend. Was even better maybe 10 years ago when she was newish to the game and working in Derby, and had a perfect body back then.

Offline bigrockcandy

The girl is wetter than a haddock's bathing costume.

Offline Muscle_911

She was a super fit and very pretty girl named Brandy. Chelsea recommended her. She's about 5'7huge boobs, size 10 dress and in her mid 20's. owo, cim, dfk and more, probably best 3sum I've ever had. Nothing was off limits Jeeeeuse!!  if you know what I mean  ;)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She was a super fit and very pretty girl named Brandy. Chelsea recommended her. She's about 5'7huge boobs, size 10 dress and in her mid 20's. owo, cim, dfk and more, probably best 3sum I've ever had. Nothing was off limits Jeeeeuse!!  if you know what I mean  ;)

I can see the next question coming up.... Does Brandy have an AW profile? I may as well ask it!!  :D

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline bigrockcandy

Brandy finished months ago, maybe a year, she used to run Caesars @ Codnor years ago. Had a right body on her I can assure you. Guess she's got herself a rich punter partner by now....what a cynic I am !!

Offline scott1601

thanks for the advice. Going to try and get to see Chelsea soon

Offline Muscle_911

Sorry, I should have mentioned that Brandy is no longer available, I agree she was amazing.

You won't go wrong with Chelsea Hart,

Good Luck  :rolleyes:

Offline Chezzie John

I seen Chelsea today for a hour. I don't really see girls without face pictures showing but took a gamble as she has good feedback on here.
She's quite attractive and I wouldn't kick her out of bed. We started with a massage then some kissing and then covered oral. I was kind of thinking she did owo when booking but it wasn't to be. Then I had her ride me to completion. Then more kissing then I had her do a 69 until I did her doggie. Then after a quick break I was hoping to give her one again but she said do I want wanking off so I wasn't sure if it was on or not and I didn't ask so just finished off with that. She's a nice enough lass though  :)

Offline NIK

I'm working in Mansfield a couple of mornings a week, although one of my days she doesn't work. Would love to see her, but can't afford it at present. If I do punt again, failing London she may well be my next one.

Offline monkeybucket

Ooo shout me a coffee at maccies?

Offline The_Don

If you have the time, please right a review?