Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy199913 - Lincoln. Any info?  (Read 1131 times)

Offline Aji81

External Link/Members Only

In the Lincs area next week and scoping potential meets when this profile caught my eye. Looks great, but suddenly had a twitch of paranoia and hoping more knowledgeable members might be able to help.

Is this a possible Peartree mob profile? Think they were mainly Derby/Nottingham, but something about the format of this profile and the pictures just rung a bell with me. Might be being over cautious but grateful for any info.

Offline GingerNuts

£200/hour for someone who's been on AW for five minutes and whose pictures have been cut and pasted and generally messed around with. Surely you can do better.

Offline Aji81

Hmmm there doesn’t seem to be much choice in the Lincs area. I know Fifi has good reviews, but she doesn’t do outcalls. Yeah, not sure if the pics are indicative of anything, no hits on reverse image search, but they seem familiar.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Hmmm there doesn’t seem to be much choice in the Lincs area. I know Fifi has good reviews, but she doesn’t do outcalls. Yeah, not sure if the pics are indicative of anything, no hits on reverse image search, but they seem familiar.

Where are you going to be in Lincs dude? It's a massaive area and can take hours to drive on the shit back roads from town to town. That girl is in Peterbrough so probably will only do outcalls to south Lincs probably around Grantham or Stamford. If your in Grantham it's probably as easy to look at Newark or Nottingham for outcalls or in Stamford look to Peterbrough as you'll get a lot more choice.
I don't really know anything about this Peartree Mob thing only that i've read a couple of things on here that they rip people off but most stuff that i've read seams to be about incalls not outcalls, why are they called Peartree anyway do they have a Partridge?
Fifi and her mate Laila are both lovely and the best in Lincoln at the moment but they both live over the border in Yarkshite and travel into work so i dougt they would consider traveling down to the depths of darkest inbred south Lincs although if you offer enough money they might. I would recommend them but it's a lot of money.
How ever if your more mid or North Lincs you could look at Lara or Nina who are both great girls.
There is a new girl who i've seen that advertises in Grimsby who is really loverly girl really easy to make cum and as wet as fuck she said she likes going to swingers parties which usually means the enjoyment of sex is pretty genuine, i'm not sure how far she will travel the day i saw her i was up that way anyway and in a hotel so went for it ( i normally don't do outcalls but fancied this one so broke the habit of a life time) and was worth it.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also i saw this girl a few times pre pandemic when she did incalls really nice girl seems a bit quite a first but then when it gets down to the bedroom she really warms up, she seems to love it in her as much as she loves the money which is always a recipe for a good punt she loves been licked out and done with toys and squirts like a gusher. Also another one that used to go to swinging events.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 10:14:41 pm by Jamesbattersea »

Offline Aji81

Where are you going to be in Lincs dude? It's a massaive area and can take hours to drive on the shit back roads from town to town. That girl is in Peterbrough so probably will only do outcalls to south Lincs probably around Grantham or Stamford. If your in Grantham it's probably as easy to look at Newark or Nottingham for outcalls or in Stamford look to Peterbrough as you'll get a lot more choice.
I don't really know anything about this Peartree Mob thing only that i've read a couple of things on here that they rip people off but most stuff that i've read seams to be about incalls not outcalls, why are they called Peartree anyway do they have a Partridge?
Fifi and her mate Laila are both lovely and the best in Lincoln at the moment but they both live over the border in Yarkshite and travel into work so i dougt they would consider traveling down to the depths of darkest inbred south Lincs although if you offer enough money they might. I would recommend them but it's a lot of money.
How ever if your more mid or North Lincs you could look at Lara or Nina who are both great girls.
There is a new girl who i've seen that advertises in Grimsby who is really loverly girl really easy to make cum and as wet as fuck she said she likes going to swingers parties which usually means the enjoyment of sex is pretty genuine, i'm not sure how far she will travel the day i saw her i was up that way anyway and in a hotel so went for it ( i normally don't do outcalls but fancied this one so broke the habit of a life time) and was worth it.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also i saw this girl a few times pre pandemic when she did incalls really nice girl seems a bit quite a first but then when it gets down to the bedroom she really warms up, she seems to love it in her as much as she loves the money which is always a recipe for a good punt she loves been licked out and done with toys and squirts like a gusher. Also another one that used to go to swinging events.

Cheers, appreciate the info. Yeah, I think I am being overly cautious probably. The original girl was showing Lincs but showing as Peterborough now. It sounds like an incall might be the best option if I want more of a choice. The only other one who caught my eye was the below. Looks great, but not much feedback so far.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Cheers, appreciate the info. Yeah, I think I am being overly cautious probably. The original girl was showing Lincs but showing as Peterborough now. It sounds like an incall might be the best option if I want more of a choice. The only other one who caught my eye was the below. Looks great, but not much feedback so far.

Sorry i can't help you on this one she's either touring or she's just moved here.
She has a very distinctive tattoo so should be easily remembered if she'd changed her nane.

Offline Aji81

Sorry i can't help you on this one she's either touring or she's just moved here.
She has a very distinctive tattoo so should be easily remembered if she'd changed her nane.

Might be new completely. Yeah, the tattoos are pretty distinctive so sure someone might recognise if she’s worked before.

Offline Snagbadjer

She has a couple of AW reviews - one by a punter who has written seventy of them himself - so that's a good sign, and suggests they are genuine. Then again, if she was that great, she'd have a LOT more reviews. Personally I'd leave it. But if you fancy it, go for it and see what happens. Who dares wins and all that.

Offline Jamesbattersea

She seems to be back.  Lincs now and also Nottingham on Thurs & Fri. She's changed her name to JJ.

OP how did you fare with your Lincs punting?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 08:56:58 am by Jamesbattersea »

Offline Jamesbattersea

Oh by the way Fifi is off for a few weeks now so you may have missed out if you haven't already but she has a new friend working with her and Laila i caught a glimpse of her she looks nice. I'm seeing her in the next couple of weeks i'll report back when i do. 

Offline Aji81

She seems to be back.  Lincs now and also Nottingham on Thurs & Fri. She's changed her name to JJ.

OP how did you fare with your Lincs punting?

Had good comms with JJ but was unable to arrange a date with her. She moves around a little bit from what I can see. Was in York around the time I wanted to see her. Didn’t end up booking anything after that.