Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shagging anywhere but the.....  (Read 1411 times)

Rod trotter

Bedroom is much more fun , do you agree?

Being shunted off to a little bedroom just isnt the same as her couch is it?

vw

Bedroom is much more fun , do you agree?

Being shunted off to a little bedroom just isnt the same as her couch is it?
I'm lucky to live in the middle of nowhere, nothing like enjoying this green and pleasant land.

Hawkwind71

I'm lucky to live in the middle of nowhere, nothing like enjoying this green and pleasant land.

Ah the lowing of the cattle and the rippling of the brook to get you in the mood for a shagging. :dance:

I wanna try stand up 69, no bed, no sofa, just munching on an upside down pussy and frickin legs everywhere. :P

vw

Ah the lowing of the cattle and the rippling of the brook to get you in the mood for a shagging. :dance:

I wanna try stand up 69, no bed, no sofa, just munching on an upside down pussy and frickin legs everywhere. :P
Cattle are to inquisitive, not really dangerous though unless spooked.  Mostly arable in the valley though.

Offline Cuntminion

Nah bedroom is fine, all comfy and stuff

Offline Wilson85

I tried standing 69 once, I lasted two seconds then had to lie back down. Not as easy as it looks for a piece of skin like me.

Rod trotter

Nah bedroom is fine, all comfy and stuff

I actually find it uncomfortable for sex

Hawkwind71

I tried standing 69 once, I lasted two seconds then had to lie back down. Not as easy as it looks for a piece of skin like me.

Twitter:       @valeria1beleza

I have one who says standing 69 is her fav position. Trouble is she is in Toronto Canada but I'm trying to get her to tour UK using AW to advertise. Seems keen.

Offline Cuntminion