Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal Bareback?  (Read 8358 times)

Dick4snowqueens

Am I alone in thinking that sticking my cock into a hole where disgusting stinky shit travels is just fucking disgusting?

Never done it and never will, that's what tight wet pussy is for.

Each to his own, but I will never subject my cock to to that :vomit:
+1
Disgusting as hell

jamespipp01

I think the general consensus here is doing this is not good.

But ow come i always read FR's of people rimming and giving oral to a WG? Surely that's risky aswell right?

Offline Tricky Dickie

I think the general consensus here is doing this is not good.

But ow come i always read FR's of people rimming and giving oral to a WG? Surely that's risky aswell right?

Yes but it's about balancing risks. Some folk find OWO too risky. Some (me included) think the risk is worth it for the enhanced feeling. Personally though I think the risks of bareback anal would be much too high.

Offline mikeyboy1984

Not with a wg, if she's offering you that service you can guarantee its being offered to others. Way to risky imo. Each to their own though

lardybloke

Seeing as all ladies have a perfectly good, and specifically designed for the job, device right next to their nipsy, what is the point? I've never fancied it myself, although I did do it with a girlfriend once - at her request - for about 5 seconds before she shouted "OWWWWWWWW!!!!" jumped up, rang to the bathroom and threw up. Guess what, I don't fancy going back for another go.

Offline MancSean

Seeing as all ladies have a perfectly good, and specifically designed for the job, device right next to their nipsy, what is the point? I've never fancied it myself, although I did do it with a girlfriend once - at her request - for about 5 seconds before she shouted "OWWWWWWWW!!!!" jumped up, rang to the bathroom and threw up. Guess what, I don't fancy going back for another go.
Hope she did atm before puking