Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo tips?  (Read 1794 times)

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Got my first duo coming up & looking for your best duo tips.  :scare:

Think it's going to be more of a GFE than a PSE & both ladies will be actively into each other.

I'm frustratingly mostly a one pop guy  :dash: & it's an hour booking.  :timeout:

Offline threechilliman

Here's what I got up to a couple of weeks ago:-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56392.0

My reviewing style may not be to everyone's taste, but it was an epic punt. Still smiling now.

tcm

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Here's what I got up to a couple of weeks ago.

Fuck sake TCM.
I wanted tips, not a sure fire plan to make me blow my load in 5 minutes flat!

:thumbsup:

xxxx

You want to lay back & let the ladies entertain you then they can play with your cock & each give it owo or let you suck their tits, but pick one to who you're going to have ride you.

fredpunter

Make sure they don't start chatting to each other or the hour will be over before you do anything

Offline threechilliman

You want to lay back & let the ladies entertain you then they can play with your cock & each give it owo or let you suck their tits, but pick one to who you're going to have ride you.

For a FFM I wouldn't personally just 'lay back & let the ladies entertain you'. You very definitely need a plan of what you want to do or you'll waste a lot of money.

tcm

Online superchamp

I'd like a duo where I get to fuck one girl while the other does my ironing.  :cool:

Offline Trevor12

I've not tried a duo yet, but I'd make sure both girls are comfortable being as interactive as I would like. Will they go down on each other after giving you OWO, do you need to keep changing condoms between girls. You're paying both of them, so make sure they're both working all the time, not taking turns as spectator etc

Offline george r

I don't think I would last 1 hour with two girls !!

Offline sticko

Here are a couple of mine.  TCM is dead right though; you need a plan, or at least a list of activities to cross off.  If you don't get those you could end up with one participant not, well, participating.  And that would be a shame:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53560.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49095.0

S

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Thanks for the tips here guys.

One I'm definitely taking on board is the checklist.
If I feel like I'm going to explode I'll pause & wind down while checking the list.

Offline Trevor12

I'm frustratingly mostly a one pop guy  :dash: & it's an hour booking.  :timeout:

If I feel like I'm going to explode I'll pause & wind down while checking the list.

Even though you're normally a 1 pop punter, I'd still make sure there's not a 1 pop limit beforehand.

Offline Thepacifist

Maybe start with a shared shower. Lots of DFK and RO on both of them. Have both of them on their knees and pass them the baton. Have both of them lie on their stomachs and kiss/spank their bums. Get one to sit on your face and other ride you and vice versa. Get them both in doggy and take turns. Finish with a double facial.

spkmstr48

Maybe start with a shared shower. Lots of DFK and RO on both of them. Have both of them on their knees and pass them the baton. Have both of them lie on their stomachs and kiss/spank their bums. Get one to sit on your face and other ride you and vice versa. Get them both in doggy and take turns. Finish with a double facial.

Can't argue with that as a plan.

Offline ArtVandalay

Try this link for educational videos on the subject

External Link/Members Only

Offline Cuntminion

Good luck I struggle with one, fuck knows what I would dowith two

Seance ?