Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best way to know breast size  (Read 2203 times)

Offline charlesdickens999

Hey noobie here. Apologies for the question in advance if too obvious.... :blush:

I'm not sure how to read the breast sizes presented in websites and have found them a bit confusing to understand the actual size, e.g. a girl says "Natural Small 34B (75B)" however a reviewer here in UKP says "she's more like D cup" which confuses me given that I'd have thought that D is disproportionally way bigger than B. But not sure what to make out of the number (34) either. Can someone kindly explain this?

(Yes, I've googled it, including images, but still not very clear to me).  :scare:

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 09:48:52 pm by charlesdickens999 »

Offline Moby Dick

{A} - Almost Boobs...

{B} - Barely there.

{C} - Can't Complain!

{D} - Damn!

{DD} - Double damn!

{E} - Enormous!

{F} - Fake

The number is simply the circumference of their torso (or chest) measured in inches.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha thanks. Loving the convention. Ok, that's much more clear now. So, I'd think that the smaller then the slimmer the girl is, right? Any similar guidance on that?

Online RandomGuy99

You are over analysing it.

A small
B bigger BB bigger
C bigger CC bigger
D bigger DD bigger
E bigger EE bigger
F bigger FF bigger

What more is there to know?

Forget worrying about what size they are.

It's not all about size.

The real question is do they look attractive to you?

Offline Moby Dick

« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 10:05:36 pm by Moby Dick »

Online RandomGuy99

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha thanks. Loving the convention. Ok, that's much more clear now. So, I'd think that the smaller then the slimmer the girl is, right? Any similar guidance on that?
Well you don't find many size 6 SPs with FF boobs unless they're "enhanced".

Online mr.bluesky

I go by handful,  more than a handful,  two hands full  :D

Online PhelTGrik

The numbers being the band size can be taken a bit like a blokes waistband size.

28-32, slimmer/petite.
34-36, average build.
38+, probably has more cushion for the pushing if that's your thing.

Beyond that it's all angle, shape of the breasts themselves and proportions
28DD would look quite on that frame Vs a 34C.

I think my first punt was listed as a 32D (enhanced)and I remember being disappointed at the lack of volume (and the firmness). This was subsequently followed up with (reportedly) 34JJ and 34HH which are categorically life threatening (in the best possible way).

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
The letter refers to the cup size A being the smallest and going up from there, so in layman's terms the letter is what you get in your hand, the amount you can 'cup'

The number ie 32, 34 etc refers to the measurement around the ribcage, so the elastic bit of the bra that hooks up round the back, the measurement is taken from just below the boob or under the overhang if there is one.

So a 32DD is going to look like a large bust as it's on a small frame, whereas a 40DD will look smaller in comparison as the frame its on is larger.

I'm hoping this makes sense  :lol: :hi:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2023, 08:50:19 am by MissWolf »

Offline southcoastpunter

isn't it just?:

- less than a handful
- a handful
-more than a handful

:D :D

Online scutty brown

There are a handful of girls who don't fit into the sizing scheme, but trying to explain it properly is a bit of a mouthful.

Offline PumpDump

Over 80% of women wear the wrong bra size, so if you as a guy can't figure it out, don't feel bad!

External Link/Members Only

Offline tosspot

I find it's as simple as...

Able to provide a tit wank
Or unable.

Anything else and you'll just be guessing anyway!

Thanks for all the recommendations lads! Very clear now!

Offline Count Duckula

isn't it just?:

- less than a handful
- a handful
-more than a handful

:D :D

needs an addition for mouthful

Offline signy

There is also AA, where the two measurements are equal, to describe the totally flat chested. Also AAA exists, but I don't know how a woman has negative breasts.

Offline PumpDump

There is also AA, where the two measurements are equal, to describe the totally flat chested. Also AAA exists, but I don't know how a woman has negative breasts.

I've been with a number of A and AA cup women and they tend to have very sensitive nipples, playing with their nipples seems to get them really turned on. That is why I am always on the look out for small tits.

Offline Marmalade

They really ought to teach us this in 6th form!
Trouble is, women are never as happy with their tits as we are, Too small. Too big. Wrong shape.
As and Bs can be less fussy. A skin tight Lara Croft look will suffice. Any bigger and they want comfy support, built in hydraulics for runing and jumping. Squeezing and deminstrating them as bigger or smaller. They need Einstein in a fitting room.

We're lucky our boxers are so much simpler.

Offline B4bcock

I love girls with AA or AAA breasts.  They're usually Ever Ready.

Online mr.bluesky

For those still having trouble getting to grips with breast sizes ( excuse the pun )  here is your "cut out and keep guide"

Small, sometimes known as itty bitty titty's

Hidden Image/Members Only

Medium , just the right handful

Large , sometimes known as future knee warmers

If you use this as a template you can't go wrong  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 06:36:08 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  Funny thing is when I started in the late 1970`s there were more Big titters on game in Soho and phone box cards ect .. I really think some of the bra sizing is a bit vainity like my jeans im a 33 inch in 501`s  :cool:  but in reality my tum is 37 inches :scare: :scare:

I say this as in the past a DD woman was Big ....I did a WG a few months ago (yes reveiwed ) and she showed me her bra which said DD but to be fair they were a hand full only  ;)

I used to serch for the F and G and now there are loads of plastic ones that are huge ...a real raratiy back in the day only fat birds carried those .. I seem to of changed taste and now reallly like protrouding and large Clits :P :P :P those cant be faked ( Yet but i bet theres a Brazlian Dr working on it  :D :D :D  )    :hi: :hi:

Offline oap69

I go by handful,  more than a handful,  two hands full  :D

I put my size 7 hat on one, if it fits I know she's a size 14  :D

Offline dobob

Trouble is, women are never as happy with their tits as we are, Too small. Too big. Wrong shape.
As and Bs can be less fussy. A skin tight Lara Croft look will suffice. Any bigger and they want comfy support, built in hydraulics for runing and jumping. Squeezing and deminstrating them as bigger or smaller. They need Einstein in a fitting room.

We're lucky our boxers are so much simpler.

I am not sure if this would have been Einstein's thing, but I may well be wrong - perhaps he'd measure up with his pipe.

Some of the women in my life swear by Sadie the Bra Lady External Link/Members Only. But, as you say, we guys are more fortunate and don't need a similar service - or is there a "Roy the Ball Boy" out there somewhere helping chaps out with their posing pouches? Is sir, aiming for a budgie, a parrot or a turkey?

Cheers!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 11:00:05 pm by dobob »

Online RandomGuy99

I'd turn up to the practicals for those lessons. Always better to learn through hands-on experience instead of theory taught from a book.

Online Dipper

I like to ‘weighhhh heeeyyyy!’ them personally.

Online mr.bluesky

I put my size 7 hat on one, if it fits I know she's a size 14  :D

I prefer to hang my hat on a nipple that's like a Chapel hat peg.   :D

Offline marc_hotsteppa

I like to ‘weighhhh heeeyyyy!’ them personally.

Yup, always handy to see if they have a wazzo pair of jugs  :D
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Thephoenix

I prefer to hang my hat on a nipple that's like a Chapel hat peg.   :D

Nothing like having a nice twiddle on a fine pair of nipples.

I'm sure I remember with one lady years ago, you could get Radio 2 on one, and classic FM on the other.

Online Dipper

Nothing like having a nice twiddle on a fine pair of nipples.

I'm sure I remember with one lady years ago, you could get Radio 2 on one, and classic FM on the other.

:lol:

Online scutty brown

for all you big titty lovers

warning: eat sunday lunch before viewing

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Offline Thephoenix

for all you big titty lovers

warning: eat sunday lunch before viewing

Blimey!
Those terrible front problems must give her terrible back problems.

Online Jonestown

When it comes to tits its either thumbs up or thumbs down, who really needs to put a number on it, just get on with the job in hand.