Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea Hart - Leaving Mansfield?  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Newtothisstuff

External Link/Members Only

It says on her profile 'last few days in Mansfield'
Does anyone know what's happening?

Offline HailWood

It says on her profile 'last few days in Mansfield'
Does anyone know what's happening?

Noooooooooooooooo!  :cry:

Offline Newtothisstuff

That's what I thought!  Just saw it on her profile today!!!!!  :scare:
 :cry:

randypostman

I've just sent her an email  on aw to clarify

randypostman

Just had a reply from  Chelsea  & she has confirmed  that she is leaving  Mansfield

Offline RedKettle

Just had a reply from  Chelsea  & she has confirmed  that she is leaving  Mansfield

The critical information is where too and is she still working!?

Offline Newtothisstuff

Just had a text. Zoe has gone on holiday and has decided not to come back. So I guess the house must be in her name. Let's hope Chelsea doesn't move far away.

Offline Crazydave

When i saw her last week, she mentioned she was moving to a new flat, but didn't say where. I got the feeling it wasn't too far away though.

Offline Newtothisstuff

When i saw her last week, she mentioned she was moving to a new flat, but didn't say where. I got the feeling it wasn't too far away though.

Hope not.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Think I misread the text. Zoe's on holiday. Not coming back today.  My bad.

Offline 29 the grendon

Saw the lovely Chelsea Saturday,she said they are moving to Leicester 😢

Offline Newtothisstuff

I was supposed to see her today but my daughter had a tumble at school so I had to cancel.

Offline Crazydave

Saw the lovely Chelsea Saturday,she said they are moving to Leicester 😢

Really? She told me that they weren't moving too far, so can't see them moving to Leicester. Mind you - I was fucked up on Poppers at the time, so I might be imagining it.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Really? She told me that they weren't moving too far, so can't see them moving to Leicester. Mind you - I was fucked up on Poppers at the time, so I might be imagining it.

AFAIR, she used to work in Leicester 6~7 years ago, not far from Railway station.

Offline NIK

This is massively ironic as I have only today got some work once a week on Tuesday mornings in Mansfield town centre for the next 4 - 6 weeks. I thought about trying to see her today as I drove past her place but didn't bother. Last time I was working in Mansfield a couple of years ago once a week I attempted to contact her a few times, but she never replied. I thought this time I will do it, but now she's fucking off.   :rolleyes:
I guess it just isn't destined to be.

Offline RedKettle

This is massively ironic as I have only today got some work once a week on Tuesday mornings in Mansfield town centre for the next 4 - 6 weeks. I thought about trying to see her today as I drove past her place but didn't bother. Last time I was working in Mansfield a couple of years ago once a week I attempted to contact her a few times, but she never replied. I thought this time I will do it, but now she's fucking off.   :rolleyes:
I guess it just isn't destined to be.

oh dear!

I have similar luck with her - have tried a few times and it just never happens.

You should be OK in Mansfield, there seem to be a cluster of well regarded girls there.  Never been enough to get me into Mansfield but I have a few of them on my HL.

Offline MrMan1973

Shame - she's a quality girl and at £50 for 1/2 hour proper vfm...

Offline Newtothisstuff

She has now updated her profile about the move. She says that she has got a few days left where she is trying to find a new place in Mansfield. Let's hope she finds one soon.

Offline Dion88

I'm seeing her tomorrow, at least I expect I am, booking is never usually a problem always accepts the time I request and sees me 15min to 30 min after this! I schedule this so no longer a problem. If I find anything more out I will up date tomorrow. She told me last week she was moving that is definite. Where to - she has looked at 3 places so far quite spread out and none as convenient as the present so don't know.

Offline Arry

Offline NIK

I'm seeing her tomorrow, at least I expect I am, booking is never usually a problem always accepts the time I request and sees me 15min to 30 min after this! I schedule this so no longer a problem. If I find anything more out I will up date tomorrow. She told me last week she was moving that is definite. Where to - she has looked at 3 places so far quite spread out and none as convenient as the present so don't know.

Yes, I have never seen her, at least not since she worked in a Derby parlour, but I know where she is, and it seems it couldn't be more convenient in terms of parking and central location.