Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Was he punting? (by another route)  (Read 1445 times)

Offline RedKettle

I was sat in a cafe today with a loud 40 something year old chap at the next table.  I got interested as he was with a 20 something foreign girl.  She had a decent figure, generally slim, nice arse but tits too small and facially quite pretty.  Perhaps 8/10.  Listening in (could not be helped with his loud voice) I also realised that she was Romanian.

Now it became clear that they worked together in an office (JRC I know you will be shocked that she was in employment), that he is married to someone else with young kids and that they are shagging - well they hugged but I think it is a safe bet.  He also talked about the cost of living in Romania and how little money people earn over there.

So I started wondering is this his way of getting some regular punts with a young fit bird but perhaps just with a promise of future marriage/money and the actual cost of a few meals?  Is that a clever strategy?  If so how is he covering the risk that she will confront the wife when she is told she was just a shag buddy?

Or is it her that is playing him and trying to break up the marriage?

I have dismissed that they love each other and will live happily ever after.

DG

Went down to London recently for the weekend watching my niece in a West End Show. This creepy looking guy, late 40s, slicked back hair and blazer, sat next to me with this cute Scottish girl, probably about 24. There was affection but it didn't ring true. She was paying him a lot of compliments and I thought at the time that it was a punt.. If it was he was already £200 quid down for a couple of tickets and drinks.god knows what an overnighter in the city would be.

Either way whether it was a punt or not, fair play to the tosser  :drinks:

LL

This creepy looking guy, late 40s, slicked back hair and blazer, sat next to me with this cute Scottish girl, probably about 24.

So West8 is still punting then!  ;)

To answer the OP's question.  I'm not sure you can equate hugging with shagging.  If they work together perhaps he just offered to buy her lunch?  I have some pretty girls in my own office and I would be happy to take them out to lunch - and wouldn't mind paying for the privilege either (although I don't as that would get me in all sorts of trouble!).  She probably just flirts with him for free meals.  Many office girls expect free drinks from the guys whenever they go out - and they'll be friendly with everybody in order to get them!  Doesn't mean that anything is on offer though - unfortunately.  Cock-teasing bitches.  Can you tell I'm sexually frustrated by it? :D

Offline RedKettle

putting hugging was understating it - there was full on smooching and snogging - I have never got that from the women working for me  :dash:

LL

putting hugging was understating it - there was full on smooching and snogging - I have never got that from the women working for me  :dash:
Maybe the prospect of a small bonus would help? ;)

geek_lover

I must be old fashioned but I would never mix business with pleasure, and certainly never shit on my own doorstep.  That is just me though.

fredpunter

I'd never snog in a cafe either

Type_O_Negative

Hugging means nothing. I work in women dominated business and i get dozens hugs everyday - from good looking milfs from the office and twentysomething girls i work with. Nothing spectacular  :hi:

But company i work for will send me to another business unit in small town in Kent. I went there a few weeks ago to have a quick look on premises. Many young blonde Kent girls there  :wacko:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 01:56:30 pm by Type_O_Negative »