Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Value is London, Hands down, more variety too,  (Read 1921 times)

Offline Turtle1

Iv spent the last 4 weekends up norf. Hull, Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester. Id won £2300 on the accumulator a few weeks back and decided to blow the lot on punts and football games. iv just given the very last of it to some very nice ladies here in Hull. Not here to write a review on these punts as i was rather off my face most of the time and cant rememer if i had a good time or not.

What i wanted to point out was the price outside London is way higher and the birds are not as pretty, No offence to anyone please. Though there are pretty ladies but they charge a lot lot higher. I was always under the impression that things are cheaper up North. I thought i was getting ripped off but its just the normal price. 150 mark per hour is pretty much standard for a half decent lass,

Offline foreverchanges

You should have visited Newcastle..£100-£120/ hour for some top class girls.

Online RedKettle

they charge more for southerners with wads of cash  :drinks: :D

Offline Sonny Crockett

I believe that you can get good value in any city, if you look very well!!!!!!!!

Offline MancSean

London is the biggest and richest city in the land so naturally numbers of wgs will be higher and probably at the lower end much more price competitive. But it probably also has the most high price wgs worthy of their price tag or not.
But size also means there are more ropey wgs in London and more Romanian skank. 
For me and maybe I am biased whilst manchester has far fewer wgs but the percentage of good punts is probably higher.
On the other hand Liverpool has always had a shortage of decent wgs. Sadly the beat one is semi retired and now charges a small fortune.

Offline MancSean

And as Red Kettle says as soon as they hear a southern softy accent they are probably rubbing there hands together in glee

Offline IAMBATMAN

Sadly the beat one is semi retired and now charges a small fortune.
That wouldn't be Hornycharlotte by any chance

Offline MancSean

Offline IAMBATMAN

Spot on pal
Never seen her she retired just before i got back in the game  :dash: but I emailed her recently and she sent a price list and tbh apart from the fact you'd have to book an hotel as she only does out calls not a bad price for a legend and I'm  really tempted to lay off the punting for a fee month to get an overnight in with her

Offline Turtle1

So youre saying iv just been ripped off  :dash: lol. Thats my life summed up right there.

Online RedKettle

Yep - us locals in the Midlands and North and getting an hours full on and non stop sex with fantastic girls who charge us £20 for the hour.  They only say £150 for the Londoners.  Better get working on a northern accent and wear a flat cap....

:D :D