Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would you?  (Read 2762 times)

Offline jay-north east

A few years ago I met a girl at an north east agency who I clicked with straight away. I saw her a few times but she only worked for a few months before she was going abroad for a while. She gave me her number before she left and we have kept in contact. She is now back in the UK but not working but she is willing to "work" and see me at very attractive rates. Been offered £100 for 2 hours and even 5 hours for £200. We have discussed making it a regular thing. A couple of hours each month for £100. All seems too good to be true but she has told me her real name and without going into detail I have been able to verify that this is true. I have managed to find out some personal info on her just as a back up in case this is some type of con. Which I honestly don't feel that it is. Based on this, would you go for it?

Offline AnthG

Based on this, would you go for it?

Yes. And to be honest, from reading what you said. It seems odd why you are asking as everything you have said seems positive.

Think of it this way. You are not agreeing to a contract here. So if after the first meeting it's not good. You don't need to ever do a second time.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

cockneybstrd

If you like fucking her why not she is offering you a decent arrangement.

Offline jay-north east

Yes. And to be honest, from reading what you said. It seems odd why you are asking as everything you have said seems positive.

Think of it this way. You are not agreeing to a contract here. So if after the first meeting it's not good. You don't need to ever do a second time.

Just seems too good to be true. Spoke to her this evening and she was with a friend of us who she said has never worked. Ended up getting a photo of them kissing after I suggested a threesome!

ickydicky

what the fuck does that mean

Offline Steely Dan

PM me her number.  Send her a note saying that your good friend SD is a good bloke.  I'll take it from there.

Offline cueball

PM me her number.  Send her a note saying that your good friend SD is a good bloke.  I'll take it from there.

Tell her cueball's a good lad too  :D

FilthyMarkuz

Offline Stalinator

And Stalinator, not really like Stalin at all.

Offline Buttons

Wise old man once say "If it flies, floats or fucks, rent don't buy"......sounds like this is a super saver rental deal. Just don't go getting EAS and observe the usual rules of fucking whores, unless you are single and have nothing to lose.

Fill yer boots.... :drinks:

Offline Zeusthedoc

A few years ago I met a girl at an north east agency who I clicked with straight away. I saw her a few times but she only worked for a few months before she was going abroad for a while. She gave me her number before she left and we have kept in contact. She is now back in the UK but not working but she is willing to "work" and see me at very attractive rates. Been offered £100 for 2 hours and even 5 hours for £200. We have discussed making it a regular thing. A couple of hours each month for £100. All seems too good to be true but she has told me her real name and without going into detail I have been able to verify that this is true. I have managed to find out some personal info on her just as a back up in case this is some type of con. Which I honestly don't feel that it is. Based on this, would you go for it?

it's your money and your dick.

if you want to do it, do it....not quite sure what sort of validation you're looking for? We have no real context and literally no idea who the WG in question is...you might want to probe a bit more and find out why you're being offered this 'preferential rate' which runs the risk of alienating the girl and you losing the opportunity. otherwise, put up the £100, have a couple hours of fun and if it's something that you both enjoy, keep doing it.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I'll Smack both the Bitches up!

It's a no brainer 👌🏻

Offline Northerndave666

Why are you even asking the question?

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

You might know her real name and details .... don't let her know yours and don't use a civilian mobile . Don't even let her see your car or car reg . After 3 fucks she might be a bunny boiler ! :scare:

Offline maxxblue

Just seems too good to be true. Spoke to her this evening and she was with a friend of us who she said has never worked. Ended up getting a photo of them kissing after I suggested a threesome!

If it appeals to you, do it.

If you find that it is too good to be true, then stop doing it.

You've got absolutely nothing to lose.

Offline jay-north east

Thanks for everyone's input so far. Will just go for it. Just need to arrange time and date as she not based in north east. Lives in north west but I am often in that area. Will need to look up cheap decent hotels in Manchester area.

ickydicky

Thanks for everyone's input so far. Will just go for it. Just need to arrange time and date as she not based in north east. Lives in north west but I am often in that area. Will need to look up cheap decent hotels in Manchester area.

and keep us up to date

Offline Nagilum

Way too cautious and if I'm honest a little extreme. Just pay, punt and enjoy. If it goes sour post a review.

ickydicky

Way too cautious and if I'm honest a little extreme. Just pay, punt and enjoy. If it goes sour post a review.

if it goes well post a review to please

Offline cueball

She's in the north west?

You need to share, we can all go round for a nice little right money podge.

We're all your friend now, she'll be fine with that, just pm me her number  :thumbsup:

Offline BP96

If you've been following the SA thread (in the off-topic section - not available to all) you will see other posters talk about how professionals have been willing to see them as part of an arrangement for a fraction of their normal rates.

I guess for the girls the attraction is that they have someone they feel comfortable with who isn't a wierdo and from whom they can get a regular income.

Offline hantshagger

Will need to look up cheap decent hotels in Manchester area.

Doesnt need to be too cheap, if she's done you a good hourly rate!

as others have said, go for it, and if she's looking for more male company (at the same time as with you)..... you know where to ask!   ;)

Offline jay-north east

Thanks for all the comments. I am going to try and arrange something in the next couple of weeks. I don't think she is looking to see anyone else but if she does decide to "work" again I will let you all know. Although I am quite happy that she is all mine for now!

To update you all she sent me a topless photo of her in bed this morning! Nice way to start the day. And she even mentioned doing some videos for me!

Offline hullad

I see a WG regular, every five to six weeks and I do get special rates. Its half price and we are both happy, she gets a regular income and I get a good servicing ......1

Offline Gordon Bennett

Sounds brilliant to me... I can't see any downside whatsoever.

HankF

Offline Ellroy44

I used to see, a now retired, Polish girl pretty regular. Still see her now at her half hourly rate which usually ends up being 90 mins with a couple of pops. It's not unheard of. I'd say just be a little careful to begin with and see how it goes.

Offline regular_guy

You might know her real name and details .... don't let her know yours and don't use a civilian mobile . Don't even let her see your car or car reg . After 3 fucks she might be a bunny boiler ! :scare:

100% agree with this,  you never know in the long run