Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Expect many calls...  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Willie the great

Now restrictions are easing expect many calls from unobtainable girls from the last few months many times I was ignored..today 6 calls before 10am,come and see me darling,do we just give in ?? Or negotiate a good deal??...

Offline geostorm1

Now restrictions are easing expect many calls from unobtainable girls from the last few months many times I was ignored..today 6 calls before 10am,come and see me darling,do we just give in ?? Or negotiate a good deal??...

I'd just ignore, unless it's someone you really want to see in which case try and set something up.

I got a text message from oriental Chinese massage in Chesterfield, very annoying as it's a place that I frequented without a punting phone (I do use punting sim now)

Offline sireel

My punting phone doesn't even get switched on unless i want to plan something

Offline Straightsix

I always negotiate. Provided you're happy to see them again.
Most of the time they'll drop their prices.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Charlie Chalk

Switched my punting phone on today for the first time in months.

No texts, no missed calls.

I now feel unwanted and unloved... :cry:

It’s pretty standard that a SP never contacts a SS by cold calling so, regardless of the situation, I’d be wary of any messages like this.

Online GoldTop

I got one from Lisa in Mapperley yesterday. Safe phone so no issue for me. She had repeatedly ignored my booking requests a long time ago.

Offline Willie the great

Beware of mapperley Lisa she is going crazy like her friend Annie ignored my calls for weeks called me yesterday so I ignored her.Beware..

Offline Longshot

I Havent had any unsolicited calls or texts from a whore and glad about it.  If i did, i would drop them like a stone