Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should you keep the good ones to yourself  (Read 730 times)

Offline RedKettle

I thought I was doing my fellow punters a favour by highlighting the return of a decent English WG by posting a thread and then when she was back on AW a positive review. But apparently not, according to one dickhead on here I am a deluded EAS sufferer who is just advertising her.

Perhaps from now on I will adopt a more selfish policy and keep such knowledge to myself, makes it easier for me to get bookings and stops some halfwit wasting Admin's time with reports.

Frankly when are you supposed to do a positive review if not for a slim girl with big tits who gives you a good shag, with a good attitude for £60? Confused am I!!

Online Steely Dan

Short answer (should you keep the good ones to yourself) :No No No.

Longer answer.  Number of poster gave you a hard time. 1 Number that didn't 118,331

I can mention why your post was a bit surprising, but I think on balance I will wait a few days.  The main message is All real reviews are welcome!

TheNewSeeker

Nah. Don't let Wurst und Schlitz get you down; takes all sorts. Some of us grind girls, some grind punters. At the end of the day though, it's the vigilence that keeps the site useful, even if over zealous from some quarters.

Sureshot

Do as you please, folk give and take from the board, some more than others.  No one is under any obligation to review every prostitute they fuck.

Do you honestly give a fuck if some user questions a review?

RK, youve been on the board long enough for most members to know youre write ups are genuine.

Offline RedKettle

I was pissed and pissed off when I posted that, should know better than let that idiot under the skin.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382

If Bangers has Facebook I bet he's never hit the like button once  :lol:

vw

Do what you want RK up to you when you share, personally with a new very part time girl I delay for selfish reasons.

As long at it is true and contains relevant details and nothing major is skipped over.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 10:24:25 am by vw »

Offline smiths

I thought I was doing my fellow punters a favour by highlighting the return of a decent English WG by posting a thread and then when she was back on AW a positive review. But apparently not, according to one dickhead on here I am a deluded EAS sufferer who is just advertising her.

Perhaps from now on I will adopt a more selfish policy and keep such knowledge to myself, makes it easier for me to get bookings and stops some halfwit wasting Admin's time with reports.

Frankly when are you supposed to do a positive review if not for a slim girl with big tits who gives you a good shag, with a good attitude for £60? Confused am I!!

You have been a member on here for years so should already have formed a view whether to share or not, its up to you, but at least share bad punts to warn other punters. Why you let another poster wind you up I have no idea, again you should be able to shrug that off by now, don't be so sensitive is my advice.

Sometimes I keep good WGs to myself until I have had my fill of them, the reason is I have many times found such WGs easy to book before I and others did reviews on them, but after reviews I couldn't get a booking that suited me, as a fortnight next Friday is no good to me. And some WGs have whacked their prices up to cash in while they could, all great for them, bad for me.