Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elite Victoria & Frisky Jessica - Northampton  (Read 1010 times)

davro1975

Been thinking about seeing Victoria and Jessica either alone or as a duo.  Quite tricky to make the times work for me though as they don't seem to be working all the time.  Both look stunning and almost identical!

Can't find any reviews on here but the AW reports seem favourable to both - seems they don't interact fully as a duo but a double blowie from these two could be awesome.

Does anyone have any experience of these two beauts?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Davro, prior to posting a query, search for the profiles on here, to see if there are any posts about them, including any review.

If you had searched using "3450590" or "3513978", you would have found 4 threads on the first one, including x2 reviews that are under your post.

Same with the 2nd one, x4 posts on her, including x1 review.

Offline Jack Flash

Been thinking about seeing Victoria and Jessica either alone or as a duo.  Quite tricky to make the times work for me though as they don't seem to be working all the time.  Both look stunning and almost identical!

Can't find any reviews on here but the AW reports seem favourable to both - seems they don't interact fully as a duo but a double blowie from these two could be awesome.

Does anyone have any experience of these two beauts?

A tip that I picked up on here is to copy and paste the girl's AW number )as in 3450590 for Victoria) into the search box. That brings up all the mentions and reviews of the girl. Happy punting!

Offline Jack Flash

Whoops did not clock the same reply from CoolTiger. :wacko:

davro1975

Cheers for those tips - i searched loads of girls last night and took some off my HL based on what some people said on here - much more reliable than the AW reviews.  This site is awesome!