Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Kaycee Ryder, Liverpool  (Read 8769 times)

1 review(s) for kcryderxxx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

dude86

Not my proudest punt because she's definitely not my type. But I had the horn on Friday and she was very close geographically. Comms not bad by text but her responses were a little delayed. Arranged for 30 minutes and she charged extra for spanking and rimming As well as OWO. For some reason this all came to a £90 total. Was phoned upon arrival with intructions to enter the flat, and was greeted by kaycee in pyjamas with wet hair. Handed over the dough and she told me to strip off. Heard her on the phone saying she'd be ten minutes so I worried was this the timescale for some shaved monkey to walk in and threaten me.

Anyway despite my nerves she immediately got into doggy so I could rim her and lick her cunt aswell as smack her admittedly nice arse. She's got big fake tits which aren't my usual fare if I'm honest. This was all very quickly followed by owo for about about minute before she asked if I wanted to put on "a durex" and fuck her. I obliged but didn't feel altogether into it when she started demanding I look her in the eyes and call her a slut. It felt too mechanical. I shot quickly, dressed and left. Unsure what to think about this one. Paid for certain services and got them but the whole thing was rushed. She also had a weird stitch on her midriff from surgery apparently, she walked out at the start to put a plaster over it which was a bit of a buzz kill! Link to follow.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 08:43:01 am by dude86 »

Offline DazzieD

Offline threechilliman

I personally think that's a generous neutral. Last girl to do that to me got a big fat red one.

tcm

Offline cueball

Sounds very average indeed does that one matt. Rightfully neutral or even a generous neutral.

Wet hair, pajamas, phone during punt, rushed service.

Cheers for the review  :hi:

Offline fairfield

good onya for the TOFT, matt. Have always been surprised no one has reviewed her before. Were you tempted to ask her what was going to take her "10 mins"? There's something of an edge to her profile that puts me off. Got slapped around by a rom wg once - and don't want any repeat.
So well done for chancing a potential lions den, and happy crimbo.

dude86

good onya for the TOFT, matt. Have always been surprised no one has reviewed her before. Were you tempted to ask her what was going to take her "10 mins"? There's something of an edge to her profile that puts me off. Got slapped around by a rom wg once - and don't want any repeat.
So well done for chancing a potential lions den, and happy crimbo.

Yeah was definitely running through my head to ask, but thought that may have been more trouble than it was worth!

Offline Mr long sausage

I've always wanted to book her since the killergram days and since her prices have dropped I was going to give it a go.

still might tbh. haha

dude86

She was talking some nonsense as I dressed about a friend who needed to find £1,000 for Christmas so she was going to have a busy day. Real classy! :thumbsdown:

Am i wrong for going into 90% of punts expecting the worst (getting battered/robbed/ripped off)? It does hamper enjoyment somewhat.

Offline cueball

Am i wrong for going into 90% of punts expecting the worst (getting battered/robbed/ripped off)? It does hamper enjoyment somewhat.

It's not wrong as such. You can't go in foolishly ignoring warning signs but having said that, you're there for fun.

Do your due diligence and relax

Offline fairfield

....Am i wrong for going into 90% of punts expecting the worst (getting battered/robbed/ripped off)? It does hamper enjoyment somewhat.
Matt, its 100% for me. Isnt it the norm for punting? Sort of gives you an edge?

dude86

Matt, its 100% for me. Isnt it the norm for punting? Sort of gives you an edge?

I dunno. If I met someone I'd previously had a great time with, then I could totally relax and get my money's worth, EG Hot Kim. Maybe I should have said "90% of first encounters".

Naughtyboy6

I met this lass years ago. Used to advertise on Northern Angels as Neve. At the time she was very sexy with a figure similar to Chantelle Fox. She was great in bed and very slutty with it. In fact while waiting for her taxi she lifted her dress bent over in doggy and invited me in for one more go. 
Seen her again about four years ago and was a bit dissapointed. Time isn't treating her well and her service was rather boring.