Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sapphire. Southampton  (Read 1368 times)

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only

Sapphire 30 minutes @ £80
After my last encounter on Adultseek I said I wouldn’t book another SP off the site but absolutely nothing in my local search on AW and Sapphire’s ad caught my eye, mainly because of stripper/pole dance reference, so took a chance.
Comms all straight forward through message on site and then texts to arrange the meet.
Location Millbrook Southampton, council estate near superstore. I caught the train to Southampton and bus to Shirley and walked to the location, it’s near the superstore so if driving it’s free to park for two hours.
On given the address in a block of flats I approached the entrance and there was a guy smoking on the balcony that overlooked the main door, not at all discreet. Buzzed in and up to the fourth floor.
Now here’s the the thing, not at all salubrious, litter and even a stained double mattress littered the climb up so not appropriate for disabled. I thought twice about continuing as it seemed rather seedy and sleazy. I’m glad I stayed.
On entering the flat was greeted by Sapphire and wow what a pretty little cracker. Not much taller than 5 feet, size 6-8 with 34C natural breasts, brown/blonde medium length hair. Age about late twenties. Has a few small tattoos. She was wrapped in a sexy red gown, black lacy underwear and black hold ups.
Service provided with gusto and enthusiasm, DFK, OW DT, HJ, BP, FP, RO and covered sex in one position. She loves been fingered and got me to make her cum with four fingers, dripping wet throughout. Condom applied and I moved her to the edge of the bed and slipped right in, nice and tight, she took a good pounding and unloaded a few weeks worth in the bag.
There was a pole in the middle of the bedroom but we ran out of time by messing about with each other to make use of it.
Actually glad I didn’t turn and run as it was a real fun session with an easy outgoing bubbly and bouncy minx, friendly and chatty throughout and not backward in coming forward for what she wants.
I’m guessing she has a couple of young children as the detritus of childhood was scattered about the flat. There was a hint of tobacco so maybe a smoker.
Allows you to take photos at £5 each. I didn’t bother.
I would see again and recommend

Offline ms220190

Offline Bunbury

Cheers for reviewing  :drinks:
Straight on to my hotlist

Offline Doormatt

Now £90 for half hour. Perhaps after a glowing review she feels she can charge a little more  :D