Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to this  (Read 1125 times)

hrnyasfcuk

And bizarrely I'm NOTlooking for full on sex.

Rather I want to induklge a foot related kink my bit on the side has ingrained in me.  I think this girl might be perfect to do it External Link/Members Only but her profile 9she has one on AW too) says no sexual services.  What exactly does this mean? You can see from the pics she uses a toy on guys, and I really would be happy to jerk myself off over her feet (with suitable encouragement/chatizement).

But if it was literally just Dom I have no desire for just that and would end up with bluer balls than before I went.  Any advice?

Offline cueball

Any advice?

Yes, read your original post back to yourself and have another go at writing it.

I can't be arsed trying to decipher what you're on about.

Offline madeinwales56

Rather I want to induklge a foot related kink my bit on the side has ingrained in me.  I think this girl might be perfect to do it External Link/Members Only but her profile 9she has one on AW too) says no sexual services.  What exactly does this mean? You can see from the pics she uses a toy on guys, and I really would be happy to jerk myself off over her feet (with suitable encouragement/chatizement).

But if it was literally just Dom I have no desire for just that and would end up with bluer balls than before I went.  Any advice?

Well, ring her and make an appointment. The UKP booking office is permanently closed.

ickydicky

looks as though english is not his first language. or maybe even his second or third :wacko:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Why? You do know that dommes can (and do) respect their clients' boundaries and wishes, don't you? If you want foot fetish, you ask for foot fetish.

"No sexual services" means you don't get to fuck her or feel/taste her pussy, and she won't be sucking your cock either.

DannyJames

Why?

I think he's concerned that he might not even be allowed to wank himself off and would still have full (blue) balls, rather than blue from being bruised.

I've never visited a 'Mistress' but as I understand it, most will 'allow' you to wank yourself off at some point and some will do it for you. If you really want to see her then get in contact with her and ask if you will be allowed to have a wank at some point.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I think he's concerned that he might not even be allowed to wank himself off and would still have full (blue) balls, rather than blue from being bruised.

Ah, OK, I read it as he was worried she was going to ball bust him.

ickydicky

who knows what he actually meant. i blame the schools and the lefty teachers. :dash:

Offline HappyandLucky

Firstly welcome. Secondly do yourself a favour as no one is a mind reader and the odds are limited that someone here visited her and just wanted to decorate her feet. Best contact her directly and come back with clear questions if you need specific advice.  :hi:

hrnyasfcuk

Thanks for the final post giving some clear advice. 

PS this board isn't very welcoming.  :dash:

Offline cueball

You're right  :sarcastic:

Try here......

External Link/Members Only

Or

External Link/Members Only

Both meant to be very friendly  :D

Offline madeinwales56

You're welcome 😃

ickydicky

aw diddums. dont greet son :cry:

DannyJames

Just giving you the chastisement you wanted :D

Plonker