Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LarissaBrownSkin - Croydon  (Read 2698 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6535681) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Pablo1

Hotlisted after reading this review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=334598.msg3477040#msg3477040 saw she wasn't too far out so decided to visit

AW Link: External Link/Members Only
Services: OW, Penetration
Price: £80 - 30 mins
Nationality: Brazilian
Extras Offered: OWO, DFK both £20 each

Appearance: Looks exactly like the pictures seen on profile, even better in person. Slim Thick look with a serious bubble :scare:.

Comms: Gave her a call and followed up with text confirming details and any extras which I didn't take up (OWO £20), location wasn't difficult to find.

The Meet: Knocked on the door followed by her peeking through and guiding me up the stairs to her room. (it was at this point I knew I was in for a good time seeing that ass move through her nightgown) Handed over the money and undressed. We started by getting hands on some neck kissing and her grinding on me, then kissing me from my neck downwards with OW to follow. After a couple minuets of this I asked for 69 so I could get that ass in my face and she went to town, after the little man was ready we went straight into doggy because I was there for the cheeks and she threw it back nicely, this was followed by mish and a pop

Positives:
Amazing Body
Enthusiasm
Swift Comms

Neutral:
Her English isn't very good
Location isn't the most discrete if thats an issue for you

Negetives:
Nothing to be honest

This is my first proper review so I probably didn't cover everything, I'll elaborate more where necessary

Offline sparkus

Not into her new fro-free look.  When that was riding you CG it was pure PSE.