Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NG Gina - Kingston  (Read 3810 times)

Speedy

External Link/Members Only

Looks: Her profile says she is 40, it says the same age for the past 4 years so I am guessing she is mid 40's. She is slim, not bad looking for mid-40's, however her tits are sagging quite a bit.

Service: All services on profile offered with enthusiasm.

Location: A safe location, working from one of the big hotels in center of Kingston. You don't need to pass reception to get to her, however when you reach her floor you need a key card to get into the corridors with the rooms. You need to wait by the lift and text/call Gina who then comes out to let you in. When I was there the housekeeping were in the hallway, can be a bit embarrassing as they probably know why you are there, but they didn't bother me and just got on with their job.

General: I have seen Gina several times over the past 4 years. She is a nice lady, friendly and chatty. She is no supermodel but if you are looking for a good shag with a friendly lady, then look no further.

fredpunter

I saw her two or three times a few years ago, her attitude is (or was) excellent. Good bj, and the way she licked me dry after I emerged from the shower is something I will never forget.

Offline punterstanding

Echo the sentiments above, saw Gina a couple of years back and she gave me a fantastic tease and cock worship session, which was exactly as I'd asked. She doesn't claim to be a supermodel but she's attractive and an enthusiastic fuck.
Well recommended!

Offline bartholomew

18 months on and Gina is still in a hotel in Kingston, though she tells me she goes back to her sister's house overnight.

Been meaning to see her for awhile, ran out of other options last week so swapped a few texts and asked her if she'd do a tie'n'tease / light dom session, gave her some ideas and she came back quite happily telling me she'd be hapy to do all that, so arranged to meet Thursday morning.

Was met on her floor at the lift, I think you need a keycard to get to the rooms, and taken to her room. I mentioned the fee and left a folded few notes on the side, which were still in the same place when I left  :thumbsup:

Kissed and cuddled, she undressed me while that was happening, giving me a firm squeeze in the appropriate places, then pulled out her handcuffs and some stockings.

Then had one of the best kinky girlfriend sessions I'd experienced, my hands fixed behind my back, my legs spread apart and leaving her to play with my ass, french kiss me, torture my nipples, take my balls in her mouth and suck h-a-r-d and give me OWO, all the while using a very firm hand on my cnb  :D

I had to tell her to back off a couple of times while she wasgiving me an excellent bbbj, squeezing my balls while she did.

Lotta fun, I had agreed £100, which is £20 more than her advertised rate but she seemed to grasp what I was looking for and certainly delivered. I'll try another Hungarian girl who advertises tie'n'tease n more after this  :)

+ very enthusiastic, experienced and oh-so willing to please
- older than I normally go for, so slightly droopy tits and a small tummy bulge, but more than made up for by the +'s
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 10:06:32 am by bartholomew »

Offline brownman

18 months on and Gina is still in a hotel in Kingston, though she tells me she goes back to her sister's house overnight.

Been meaning to see her for awhile, ran out of other options last week so swapped a few texts and asked her if she'd do a tie'n'tease / light dom session, gave her some ideas and she came back quite happily telling me she'd be hapy to do all that, so arranged to meet Thursday morning.

Was met on her floor at the lift, I think you need a keycard to get to the rooms, and taken to her room. I mentioned the fee and left a folded few notes on the side, which were still in the same place when I left  :thumbsup:

Kissed and cuddled, she undressed me while that was happening, giving me a firm squeeze in the appropriate places, then pulled out her handcuffs and some stockings.

Then had one of the best kinky girlfriend sessions I'd experienced, my hands fixed behind my back, my legs spread apart and leaving her to play with my ass, french kiss me, torture my nipples, take my balls in her mouth and suck h-a-r-d and give me OWO, all the while using a very firm hand on my cnb  :D

I had to tell her to back off a couple of times while she wasgiving me an excellent bbbj, squeezing my balls while she did.

Lotta fun, I had agreed £100, which is £20 more than her advertised rate but she seemed to grasp what I was looking for and certainly delivered. I'll try another Hungarian girl who advertises tie'n'tease n more after this  :)

+ very enthusiastic, experienced and oh-so willing to please
- older than I normally go for, so slightly droopy tits and a small tummy bulge, but more than made up for by the +'s
Very interesting, didn't know she did this. How skilled was she at domination, did she edge you for the whole hour?

Offline bartholomew

I would have said she was 5'10, though her AW ad says 5'7. She may have been wearing heels?

She certainly kept me going for most of the time I was there. I'm well past my prime, 60's now and suffering the effects of diabetes, but her OWO and firm hand had the right effect and stayed harder than usual for most of the time i was there.

Offline advent2016

I've been seeing Gina for about 5 years. Even though I book half an hour, it usually runs into the hour for no more money. I'd estimate her age around 47. Excellent BJ, and willing to experiment.