Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sensational_massage  (Read 1505 times)

CaptainRoscoe

Price: £110
Time: 1 hour.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Initially I wasn't going to write a review because I genuinely forgot about this one, that's how unremarkable this session was.

I saw her a while back. She's the same girl in the photos, very attractive, easily a 9/10. Unfortunately that's where the pros end. The only thing sensational is her price. Her B2B massage was average at best, an Octopus' tentacles would feel more sensual. And her happy ending was about as joyful as syphilis. Very mechanical and a waste of money.

So if you want to pay over the odds for a substandard massage and a piss poor  hanjob then go ahead.

Whilst there aren't many WG as good looking as her, there are plenty that provide a much better service and for less.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 06:51:14 pm by CaptainRoscoe »

Offline MrMatrix

Sorry CR you had such a crap experience and grateful you took time out t o do this review. The current captured images when clicked on link into a different picture. She looks the same girl, Can you confirm it is please. Shame, as she look very attractive.

CaptainRoscoe

Sorry CR you had such a crap experience and grateful you took time out t o do this review. The current captured images when clicked on link into a different picture. She looks the same girl, Can you confirm it is please. Shame, as she look very attractive.

Ah, it was a while ago. It doesn't look like her to be honest but make up can be deceiving. Either way, if you want a terrible handjob and you get that with this girl, then it's the same person.  :sarcastic:

Look at the photos at the top left hand side of this review. That was the previous girl so no, they're not the same.

Offline MrMatrix

Ah, it was a while ago. It doesn't look like her to be honest but make up can be deceiving. Either way, if you want a terrible handjob and you get that with this girl, then it's the same person.  :sarcastic:

Look at the photos at the top left hand side of this review. That was the previous girl so no, they're not the same.
Thanks for the advice CR. I had my doubts.  :drinks:

Online Sinz