Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Melanie21  (Read 1070 times)

Offline MrDeviousD

Got a booking with miss melanie21 all booked for tomorrow and can't wait  :P
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline MrDeviousD

Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility

Offline Placebo88

I am sure there are a couple of reviews of her on here.

She is meant to be good at what she does.

Are you a fan of Long John Silver ?

Offline MrDeviousD

vw

Always wanted to see her keep missing her when she tours Cheltenham.  The 1 leg thing intrigues me.  Have fun !

Excerpt from on of her reviews.

Did you not think it was worth mentioning that she only has one leg? As that might be kid of off putting for some people!

Good review though and pretty accurate id say from past experience

Offline MrDeviousD

Same here never banged a 1 legged w.g

vw

she sounds good anyhow, been on my HL for ages.

Offline dboy74

Doubtful many of us have  :)

Hope it goes well  :thumbsup:

Dodo

Question of the Day.........Who said:-

''And there it was or should I say there it wasn't'

:yahoo:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 12:46:29 pm by Dodo »

Offline Placebo88

This should link the review and inevitable jokes ; the Cockatoo one was my personal favourite ;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

From her profile she is in Wolverhampton at the moment.Could you let us know whether she is working from a hotel or a private residence ?

smithie1000

LOL

Offline MrDeviousD

This should link the review and inevitable jokes ; the Cockatoo one was my personal favourite ;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

From her profile she is in Wolverhampton at the moment.Could you let us know whether she is working from a hotel or a private residence ?

Working from a house in wv2

Offline MrEm

I'm told she's great on all threes...  :D

smithie1000

External Link/Members Only
Just found this in Wolverhampton.....

Offline MrDeviousD

Had a wonderful time there. Requested leg to be removed while I was there and fucked her arse in a few different positions and popped twice in our meet and got real deep up there. Nice oral and a real nice girl. Me is a happy lad and can't wait to go back  :D

vw

Had a wonderful time there. Requested leg to be removed while I was there and fucked her arse in a few different positions and popped twice in our meet and got real deep up there. Nice oral and a real nice girl. Me is a happy lad and can't wait to go back  :D
Good one devious, you can knock tripod of your bucket list, jealous !

Offline MrDeviousD

Anyone no's to a legless w.g don't be shy in sending be a link  :D I don't discriminate  :drinks:

Offline dboy74

Good one devious, you can knock tripod of your bucket list, jealous !

:D

vw

Anyone no's to a legless w.g don't be shy in sending be a link  :D I don't discriminate  :drinks:
Like this External Link/Members Only