Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai girl from a few years back? Natalie or Nataly cant remember her name...  (Read 396 times)

Offline Avit91

Need some help guys!

This lockdown has got me thinking about the joys of past punts and one girl popped into my head this morning. Cant find her profile or any signs of whether she is still in the UK or not as I cannot remember her name or number!

She was a small thai girl, probably mid to late 30s at the time (first punt with her was 2016 I think). I remember her name being something like Natalie or Nataly but I know there is/was another older thai girl with that name who mainly does FBSM. Definitely not the one I am thinking of.

The one on my mind is much skinnier and worked out of a house which was walking distance from cannon hill park. The second time I saw her was in a budget hotel near the O2 academy in the city centre (best punt I had with her!). The last time I saw her was maybe mid-2018? She spent 45 mins trying to book a room in a hotel near digbeth only to come out angry at the receptionist before gettin in my car and sucking me off down the back of a quiet road. Good thing i have a blanket in my car!  :D :lol:

She had a VERY VERY bubbly and loud character, even for a thai, and I had her number saved somewhere but cant find it for the life of me.

Was wondering if what I am saying rings anybodys bells? If so, where is she? She had a very basic adultwork profile which I aint seen for a few years. Hope shes still in the UK but doubt it.

Any info would be great. Just an itch I wish I could scratch, thats all! :cool:

Offline Avit91

Bollocks, now the names Nicky and Nickie have come to mind. That might be her actual name. I'm clearly going mad  :wacko:  :crazy:

Offline Dogman777

Commented on the wrong thread. Apologies

« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 08:10:39 pm by Dogman777 »