Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Test your skills and local knowledge, around mainly Shropshire but not all  (Read 1623 times)

Offline Beamer

As we all have more time on our hands I thought it might be a bit of fun to post my views on various locations, the SP service and then let you guess who/where I am describing.
So here goes....
It's a strange world at the moment and I have been missing what had become a regular part of my working week for many years.
You may know from my reviews that my preferred option is to visit those fbsm shops where FS is available. This being either as part of their extra extras offer or often more selectively via the long game.
Not all SP's at some fbsm shops or individuals offer sex but it's fun trying. I'm no oil painting but the extra money combined with some pre event activity often pays dividends, especially with the money grabbing Thai girls, if they have problems at home or need the extra money to send home.
My success rate before the Covid19 break was varied and it will be sometime before we can venture out safely. So, who or where am I describing???

FBSM shop No.1
Have seen 5 Thai girls here and two offered FS on their "other" price list.
One needed three visits and now initiates activity leading to FS.
One would stop at a naked BJ in the shop but offered me £240 for an hour in a hotel, also at my cost. Needless to say it was a NO !
The other girl was a good old fashioned PT and clearly not happy working there. She left after 4 or 5 days!

FBSM shop No.2
Over the years have seen 5 or 6 girls, some Thai, some Chinese and English.
All talked up extra extras but only two of them offered FS. I ended up going virtually every week for a 90 minute session with the owner who was a complete nympho and I always left exhausted!! She tried to convince me that I was "the only one" but that was BLX!

FBSM shop No.3
After offering a great wank at her previous premises the owner went legit. She then fired one of her (Chinese) staff when she found out she was fucking her way through most of her customers. She loved RO and that used to get her really fired up.
The other girl (prettiest SP I  had ever met) was then fired for offering a very discreet HJ but nothing more).

FBSM shop No. 4
All Thai girls with a very legit boss. I tried for a few visits with a plump Thai with enormous boobs but best offer was a decent HJ  and good feel. She said I could see her at home for £250 !! Lost interest and removed them from my Rota.  Replaced them with an indie in same area who was gvfm at £90 per hour and any position you wanted.

FBSM shop No 5
Three girls and I have seen two of them. Tiny rooms and walls are paper thin. Heard the guy next door pleading to fuck the old bit. He was being ruled by little man. The "girl" must have been 50+ !
He seemed to make it as the talking stopped and the table was producing a rhythmic thud!
I had a good massage and then FS.  My "girl" was probably about the same age. I haven't been back.

FBSM shop No. 6
Similar area to No 5. Younger "girls" but nothing better than a wank and a good grope.
I thought my luck was in with a lovely looking girl who did my massage but then called an older lady to do the HJ. Disappointing! Again, haven't been back.

FBSM shop No. 7
Not really FBSM and not really a shop, they operate from a flat. Keep getting moved on by the landlord when he found out what was happening in the room.
Typically Asian girls and £60 is the starting price for FS.  Excellent VFM. 

FBSM shop No. 8
As above but in a different area. Same FS offers but IMO not as good. Mainly due to the odd building and entrance.

FBSM shop No. 9
A of a rough shop. Ladies change regularly. Most are at least 45+ so your lucky if she is a decent option. Latterly FS more readily available and my last visit was probably the best experience and FS wasl readily offered. I would revisit with a walk in if in the area. Car parking is ok nearby.

Indies.
Seven independents, varied nationalities. All except three offered FS - some after a few visits.
But, the best of them all didn't offer any extra extras and I keep returning. If the SP knows "what is what" then FS is not always a necessity!
The second best also didn't offer extra extras or anything close. Just a great HJ.

Costs.
This varied from typically £80 for an hour to £160. Much less if just a massage and HJ. Some of you might think £160 is high but I was very comfortable with that for the service I was getting at the top end.
In compiling this it has confirmed my preference is for FS from FBSM providers.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 02:19:09 pm by Beamer »

Offline thimble29

Could guess at 2 and 8 - no idea on the rest!

Offline Beamer

Could guess at 2 and 8 - no idea on the rest!

So who do you think they are? No2 may surprise you - or again maybe not.  :hi:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

9 sounds like Tanning Rooms.

Offline Beamer

9 sounds like Tanning Rooms.

Yes I agree but it isnt.
Its Worcester St! I  didnt include Tanning Rooms as it was a good while since I last went.

Offline thimble29

So who do you think they are? No2 may surprise you - or again maybe not.  :hi:
2 I would guess is in Dawley, and the other near the Dana in shrewsbury

Offline Beamer

2 I would guess is in Dawley, and the other near the Dana in shrewsbury

Sorry but wrong on both but I can understand why you thought No2 was Dawley.
 :hi:

Offline Tightpants

Guessing Sally must have been one of the Indies when at the bungalow

Offline Beamer

Guessing Sally must have been one of the Indies when at the bungalow

Yes. Much enjoyed, except once when I was interrupted with about 20 seconds to go with an early punter knocking on the door. UGH!

Online mr.bluesky

As we all have more time on our hands I thought it might be a bit of fun to post my views on various locations, the SP service and then let you guess who/where I am describing.
So here goes....
It's a strange world at the moment and I have been missing what had become a regular part of my working week for many years.
You may know from my reviews that my preferred option is to visit those fbsm shops where FS is available. This being either as part of their extra extras offer or often more selectively via the long game.
Not all SP's at some fbsm shops or individuals offer sex but it's fun trying. I'm no oil painting but the extra money combined with some pre event activity often pays dividends, especially with the money grabbing Thai girls, if they have problems at home or need the extra money to send home.
My success rate before the Covid19 break was varied and it will be sometime before we can venture out safely. So, who or where am I describing???

FBSM shop No.1
Have seen 5 Thai girls here and two offered FS on their "other" price list.
One needed three visits and now initiates activity leading to FS.
One would stop at a naked BJ in the shop but offered me £240 for an hour in a hotel, also at my cost. Needless to say it was a NO !
The other girl was a good old fashioned PT and clearly not happy working there. She left after 4 or 5 days!

FBSM shop No.2
Over the years have seen 5 or 6 girls, some Thai, some Chinese and English.
All talked up extra extras but only two of them offered FS. I ended up going virtually every week for a 90 minute session with the owner who was a complete nympho and I always left exhausted!! She tried to convince me that I was "the only one" but that was BLX!

FBSM shop No.3
After offering a great wank at her previous premises the owner went legit. She then fired one of her (Chinese) staff when she found out she was fucking her way through most of her customers. She loved RO and that used to get her really fired up.
The other girl (prettiest SP I  had ever met) was then fired for offering a very discreet HJ but nothing more).

FBSM shop No. 4
All Thai girls with a very legit boss. I tried for a few visits with a plump Thai with enormous boobs but best offer was a decent HJ  and good feel. She said I could see her at home for £250 !! Lost interest and removed them from my Rota.  Replaced them with an indie in same area who was gvfm at £90 per hour and any position you wanted.

FBSM shop No 5
Three girls and I have seen two of them. Tiny rooms and walls are paper thin. Heard the guy next door pleading to fuck the old bit. He was being ruled by little man. The "girl" must have been 50+ !
He seemed to make it as the talking stopped and the table was producing a rhythmic thud!
I had a good massage and then FS.  My "girl" was probably about the same age. I haven't been back.

FBSM shop No. 6
Similar area to No 5. Younger "girls" but nothing better than a wank and a good grope.
I thought my luck was in with a lovely looking girl who did my massage but then called an older lady to do the HJ. Disappointing! Again, haven't been back.

FBSM shop No. 7
Not really FBSM and not really a shop, they operate from a flat. Keep getting moved on by the landlord when he found out what was happening in the room.
Typically Asian girls and £60 is the starting price for FS.  Excellent VFM. 

FBSM shop No. 8
As above but in a different area. Same FS offers but IMO not as good. Mainly due to the odd building and entrance.

FBSM shop No. 9
A of a rough shop. Ladies change regularly. Most are at least 45+ so your lucky if she is a decent option. Latterly FS more readily available and my last visit was probably the best experience and FS wasl readily offered. I would revisit with a walk in if in the area. Car parking is ok nearby.

Indies.
Seven independents, varied nationalities. All except three offered FS - some after a few visits.
But, the best of them all didn't offer any extra extras and I keep returning. If the SP knows "what is what" then FS is not always a necessity!
The second best also didn't offer extra extras or anything close. Just a great HJ.

Costs.
This varied from typically £80 for an hour to £160. Much less if just a massage and HJ. Some of you might think £160 is high but I was very comfortable with that for the service I was getting at the top end.
In compiling this it has confirmed my preference is for FS from FBSM providers.

Is there a prize at the end of this. A free rub and tug at a place of your choice.   :unknown: :D

Offline Beamer

Is there a prize at the end of this. A free rub and tug at a place of your choice.   :unknown: :D

Ha Ha......nice one!

Offline Availableinlarge

Beamer you certainly seem to like the chase and enjoy the thrill of getting more than you should. I suppose that many guys who are shagging their secretary will agree - you try it on and boom, next thing you know it's all kicking off. We all like something for free, right? (Well most guys on here do.)

However, when it comes to punting, I don't want to shell out £80 / £150 or whatever on the basis that a woman might do this or that. I'm not dating her - drinks first, the movies next, then dinner before we finally get to it, I like things to be much more straightforward.

Offline Beamer

Beamer you certainly seem to like the chase and enjoy the thrill of getting more than you should. I suppose that many guys who are shagging their secretary will agree - you try it on and boom, next thing you know it's all kicking off. We all like something for free, right? (Well most guys on here do.)

However, when it comes to punting, I don't want to shell out £80 / £150 or whatever on the basis that a woman might do this or that. I'm not dating her - drinks first, the movies next, then dinner before we finally get to it, I like things to be much more straightforward.

I have just found that FBSM providers seem to suit me. The shops are always a fairly safe location albeit some entrances are too public. IMO a lot of the girls like to think that they are not hookers (because of the "shop") possibly?  Most do it for two reasons a) they are not happy in their relationship or b) they want the extra cash to either send home, especially the Thai girls or for top brand handbags etc. Either way it works for me. But it does get a trifle boring as my "pool" of options are not that big. Hence I will always look at the wider (mostly) West Midlands,  North West or when I have meetings in other locations.  That's normally good fun as I am not so sure about the offering that will be available.  i.e. will she won't she!!
I guess my average pay out for an hour is c£100 or even higher but (when we get to the other side of this virus) who knows what will happen to prices
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 06:04:50 pm by Beamer »

Offline shroplad

I suspect from the Indies one would be Jessy and two may be Sandie

Offline Beamer

I suspect from the Indies one would be Jessy and two may be Sandie

Yep !