Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Squirter  (Read 1949 times)

Offline Carcus

Hi guys,

Looking for a good squirter, any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Offline Daaz324

Sexy Lola telford is an amazing gusher ;)

Offline oldmanking

anyone still considering punting as of today's announcement deserves to catch the foulest of diseases coming to them!  :dash: :angry:

stay home and have a wank, ffs!!  :mad: :mad:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 09:51:19 pm by oldmanking »

Offline Zedman27

Couldn’t agree more with the above. I’d recommend Tiffany from Eroticstudio in Hockley, Birmingham. Lick her right and she’s gushing! Usually works Fridays, but one would assume (and hope), that she would temporarily stop working given the current climate
Banned reason: Leech and stupid as well..
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline tesla

Couldn’t agree more with the above. I’d recommend Tiffany from Eroticstudio in Hockley, Birmingham. Lick her right and she’s gushing! Usually works Fridays, but one would assume (and hope), that she would temporarily stop working given the current climate

I can't seem to find your review

Offline m4rmite

I can't seem to find your review
It must be in self isolation for 12 weeks

Offline Beamer

....and your review is where  ?

Offline CigarSmoke

Morganna from Northampton is a squirter. I never met her so I don't know if she's good or not. I will see her if money and time lets me. Oh... and one more thing, she works outside of West Midlands unfortunately. So not very local.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 04:25:52 pm by CigarSmoke »

Offline dog999

anyone still considering punting as of today's announcement deserves to catch the foulest of diseases coming to them!  :dash: :angry:

stay home and have a wank, ffs!!  :mad: :mad:
Thinking, if I was a working girl being fucked hard every day, a three week (or longer) break would be a welcome relief!. Give the old pussy a bit of a holiday. :D :D

Offline Carcus

Thanks guys. Totally agree I won’t be punting till this blows over. Was just interested if anyone had any recommendations for when this all blows over 👌