Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning- Paige (Rainham/Rochester) TGTBT ?  (Read 2220 times)

Offline fcuk88

British 20 something for less than £100 ph - is either Too Good To Be True - Anyone seen or able to spot warnings?

adultwork.com/7550011 or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 11:01:07 am by fcuk88 »

Offline Private Member

Got to say the photos look pretty genuine.....not the usual photo-shopped, over-professional looking ones that some girls use.

Whilst I don't generally trust AW feedback, the one feedback she has comes from a punter whose history is a variety of British and Eastern European girls....so his visit seems genuine.....rather than a fake account that only reviews girls from the same stable (as is the Brazilian way).

My only caveat to this is that said reviewer has left glowing feedback on all the girls he has seen - so he may be the type to leave over-positive feedback to get good feedback on himself.

She's too young for me - and out of my normal area, but I'd say give her a go and report back here

Offline Stevelondon

It says £160PH when I’m looking at her profile.

Offline fcuk88

It says £160PH when I’m looking at her profile.

Apologies meant 30mins

Offline uncle jessie

Yeah , I spotted her but thought it looks to good to be true an English girl looking that hot for those rates . Pretty sure I've seen those photos where used on a different profile pre covid ? .

Offline tintin

Agree I've seen those pics before on another profile, but did a reverse image search and didn't come up with anything.

Offline uncle jessie

Account now disappeared

Thinking about it the last profile using those pics didn't last long , scammer possibly ? .

Offline sdc

Sure I did a review on this one a few years ago.

Definitely not photoshopped, she is stunning but that's where it ends.

From memory went for 30 mins, made me wait 20 mins, didn't do oral, didn't kiss (all agreed before paying) and after what could be no more than 2 mins on top a blonde girl she always works with calls time. I said I had only been in there 10 minutes but she was having none of it. Other girl heard me raising my voice and came in and removed her and told me in no uncertain way to F off.

Changes every few months creating new profiles, last one sweet casey from memory and her sidekick was english emily

shame as she is stunning and would be a really great memory of the service has since got better and dodgy practices have stopped

Offline theonlywayisup

I saw this girl in Oxford 18 months ago. She was touring with an holder lady. She was pretty but poor service and very skinny.

Offline tintin

Back again with an identical profile, hidden feedback this time.

External Link/Members Only

Offline uncle jessie

Shame she isn't worth the hassle as she looks lovely , the photo in her gallery where she is in a doggie style position head down would be  amazing in POV as you fucked her . Think it would soon have me filling the bag   :yahoo: .

Offline sdc

I've been thinking exactly the same. Strangely she's also just blocked her feedback from view

Offline uncle jessie

Yeah , looks the same girl . Feedback now visible and most actually looks genuine IMO

Offline fcuk88

Just purchased her Pvt. Gallery and can confirm it’s the same photos from previous profile. Added to HL and will report back if able to book.

Offline Buenos2006

Wow. Hot listed although with some caution given the bad reviews!

Profile currently saying Cheltenham.