Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Elli (HOT_SEX_LOVE)?  (Read 676 times)

Offline Fuzzyduck

Has anyone seen Elli?
External Link/Members Only

It all looks too good to be true, and the decor in the photos is just ringing some small alarm bell for some reason. The profile reminds me of the group of Hungarian girls that were down in Southfields a while ago.
Cheers

Offline tark82

Bump, any updates? I am also tempted to see her, but would love to get some feedback first...

Offline tark82

So I decided to TOFTT, and it was a disaster. She made me wait outside for about 15 minutes, which I really hate. When eventually she let me in to her flat, she  wanted extra money for basic services that she confirmed as included on the phone.

She had a really bad breath, and is bigger and far less atractive than her profile pictures would suggest.
After getting the initial negative vibe, and then hearing demands for extra money, I walked...
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 12:51:18 am by tark82 »

Offline The_Don

So I decided to TOFTT, and it was a disaster. She made me wait for about 15 minutes, then whilst in her flat demanded extras for most basic services that were agreed prior whilst on the phone. Most disturbingly though, she had a really bad breath, and looked bigger and far less atractive compared to her profile pictures.
After getting the initial negative vibe, and the demands for extras, I decided to walk...

If you have the time, please do a review?