Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Contortionist or ultra flexible WG  (Read 1632 times)

Troydeeney

Evening gents, much as the title says can any of you recommend a contortionist wg or what that is very flexible?

decentguy

she will be a great experience if it is real I am curious...but too expensive to go and taste the poison, Hope someone who has seen her can share the experience....

Offline collector

There was a positive review by Quesadilla in UKE not long time ago. Seems reviews are no more available in there.

Troydeeney

Looks great thanks. A bit expensive and I will have to have a go next year as blowing my remaining punting budget for the year tomorrow.

shabash

She looks incredible and a proper fantasy. I will certainly look to book in if I can before end of the year but may be tough. Look forward to hearing any reviews.

Offline agcnospam

I met flexylexi recently, and can confirm the very positive review posted by Quesadilla. I will post a review myself when I have the time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In summary - facially beautiful (more so than I expected from the pics), personality is very warm and engaging, great kisser, her body is exactly as per the pics (she has a light all over tan, with smooth skin), great pert tits, legs that go on for ever, firm spankable ass, she can do all those mad positions, and it was one of the best punts I think I have ever had.

The only real difference from the review posted is that I received OWO (I did not request this and no extra charge was added).

Not a cheap punt, but truly memorable, and with filming for extra £30 it was money well spent.

Cheers

Offline Sonny Crockett

Would love to meet a flexible girl that does anal.