Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: is this real pic/profile ? Looks Too Good To Be True  (Read 1918 times)

london

slimanasexy18
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
is this real pic/profile  ?   too good to be true

HarryRoss

She charges 150/hr.... She's looking fine but not worth that price.

Sadgit

She charges 150/hr.... She's looking fine but not worth that price.

£150 /hr seems to be the going rate.
Hear loads of rumors about cheaper punts but most ads seem to be that rate.

Ps I think its a bit too much unless the girl is stunning

grandmaster-ram-rod

outcalls only, I feel there is a chance it's real, be nice to see a phone number

HarryRoss

£150 /hr seems to be the going rate.
Hear loads of rumors about cheaper punts but most ads seem to be that rate.

Ps I think its a bit too much unless the girl is stunning

Yep, it's too much even for an out call. Many girls who're doing out call only charge 100 including travel expense, and much hotter than this girl.

vorian

Have a look at the likes list,  car meets and receiving hard sports.  If it's not a fake then she is lazy and stupid when it comes to setting up a profile.

But no sex listed,  someone send a fishing email see what comes back.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 05:10:24 pm by vorian »

grandmaster-ram-rod

maybe she offers a car valeting service  after you have shit on her, and thats why she is £150

I cant see anyone paying £150 to fuck a prossie in a car

Sadgit

Yep, it's too much even for an out call. Many girls who're doing out call only charge 100 including travel expense, and much hotter than this girl.

Does seem strange that you see some girls with amazing (photoshop) pics charging the same rate £150 p/h as skanky looking pics.
Its like thats the minimum average price no matter what she looks like or the photoshop pics are fake and its just a different skank ?

I wonder if most think this is a fair price for 1 hour.
In most industries or services the price is dictated by what the market is prepared to pay.
Maybe sites like this should make a united effort to dictate the price of a punt :-)

Didnt want to start a new post but I might just do that unless I hear it already been done and didnt work :-)

Pompoy123

I only punt at £100 an hour but could stretch it to £120 an hour at a push. :)

vorian

Does seem strange that you see some girls with amazing (photoshop) pics charging the same rate £150 p/h as skanky looking pics.
Its like thats the minimum average price no matter what she looks like or the photoshop pics are fake and its just a different skank ?

I wonder if most think this is a fair price for 1 hour.
In most industries or services the price is dictated by what the market is prepared to pay.
Maybe sites like this should make a united effort to dictate the price of a punt :-)

Didnt want to start a new post but I might just do that unless I hear it already been done and didnt work :-)

How on earth would that work, I respect your sentiment but there is no collective bargaining power. This forum is the best thing for punters in the long run.

Sadgit

How on earth would that work, I respect your sentiment but there is no collective bargaining power. This forum is the best thing for punters in the long run.

There no collective bargaining power..YET lol lol
The agencies and independents never sat down and agreed a price to punt but by more than coincidence the price settled at around £150.00 because they determined thats what the market will pay.
Well the market has to change.
They would still punt if every punter said £100 max.They are not going to close shop and work in Tescos !!

How many members do you think are on sites like this or punters that just browse.
I think (and probably wrong) that there is an opportunity to have an influence on the price charged.

The agencies and independents do value the reviews on sites like this.
With a little collective thought it might be possible to influence the price charged to members.
Agencies and independents can choose not to be part of the initiative that verifies the punt/reviews it/ have recommended agencies and independents in exchange for fixed hourly rates .....they would be crazy not too.

I havent been punting for long and by no means an experienced punter but if there was a site that I knew provided the above I would have definitely only booked girls through it and saved a lot of wasted time on fake profiles etc.

Got to be worth a PUNT  :D

vorian

There no collective bargaining power..YET lol lol
The agencies and independents never sat down and agreed a price to punt but by more than coincidence the price settled at around £150.00 because they determined thats what the market will pay.
Well the market has to change.
They would still punt if every punter said £100 max.They are not going to close shop and work in Tescos !!

How many members do you think are on sites like this or punters that just browse.
I think (and probably wrong) that there is an opportunity to have an influence on the price charged.

The agencies and independents do value the reviews on sites like this.
With a little collective thought it might be possible to influence the price charged to members.
Agencies and independents can choose not to be part of the initiative that verifies the punt/reviews it/ have recommended agencies and independents in exchange for fixed hourly rates .....they would be crazy not too.

I havent been punting for long and by no means an experienced punter but if there was a site that I knew provided the above I would have definitely only booked girls through it and saved a lot of wasted time on fake profiles etc.

Got to be worth a PUNT  :D

Interesting view, can't say I totally agree but I think you should start a new topic, worth discussing imho,  but I think you might be disappointed with the response.  :unknown:

Sadgit

Interesting view, can't say I totally agree but I think you should start a new topic, worth discussing imho,  but I think you might be disappointed with the response.  :unknown:

Probably worth starting a new topic if its not been done already.

I wouldn't be disappointed regardless of the outcome.
If most punters are happy paying £150.00 /hr. then theres no point trying to resolve any issue that doesn't exist.

However if they are not here is an opportunity to try and do something about it.
The girls are on agencies because it allows collective bargaining power to create a monopoly on prices charged.
Independents look at the agencies and take that price as an indication to what is possible.

If one of them changed it would rock the apple cart and the other would have to fall in line to be competitive.
At the end of the day they are running a business which is driven by market forces.

The problem is the market is segmented doesnt know how to collectively influence their supplier.

You can guarantee once one agency jumped on board the others would follow suit.

Ps Vorian,
Interested in what you dont agree with. Is it the principle or the practice.

Ps...new post I think as this is now off topic. can we copy and paste and continue there :-)

bigone

She was charging 180 a few days ago, mabe give it a week it will be down to 100  :rolleyes:

Offline akauya

She was charging 180 a few days ago, mabe give it a week it will be down to 100  :rolleyes:

Dusty phone syndrome. If we give it a month it may go down to £80 :D