Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katya36 professional cunt  (Read 1462 times)

Taz

External Link/Members Only

Saw this about a year ago, in the north london area, shes in harrow and weald atm.

Shit punt fellas, just spotted her and thought let me warn locals to.drop her right out!

She said at one point prior to the shittest owo ever that she was a professional whore so knew what she was doing, she was doing crap! If anything she a pro cunt morelike!

If u fancy losing money and im not talking about the going to the bookies, then call her.

I will add i was typsy when i booked her ( as she has got a musculime head /face shape, no homo at all though btw) and as all my regs were away i took a chance with her and boy did i regret!

Cunt!

Offline The_Don

Did she have another profile and do you have a link :unknown:

As the current profile is only 4 month old.

Taz

Yess she did but that was prior to me using this site, but thats defo her!

Shes obviously needs a new profile with these new pics inorder to attract or confuse potential customers in her new location but im on the ball, shes not a gd punt, and would bet very surprised if somone can confirm othewise!

Offline Makka124

It looks like a man, and it's been all over London

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

It looks like a man, and it's been all over London

There is a lot of them like that out there  :scare: Sorry to hear you came across this one ! Thanks for the warning  :hi:

Taz

Yhh im sorry too mate but i went for her skills and body is decent imo but dnt even think i was allowed to touch it much  :angry: o well u live and learn and post on uk punt!

fredpunter

I'll happily take your advice not to shag her but I'd also love to know what you were drinking that made her look attractive ... I want to get some.

Taz

Hahh, not my best choice of but i guesses she would be a gdpunt which woukd made up fr her unfortunate head shape/features etc but i was wrong!