Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW server down?  (Read 466 times)

Online Trotter671

Not sure if it's just my connection but AW not connecting for some reason. Getting on here and my Outlook Emails no problem so guess might be their server. A bit annoying as I was looking at hoping to go and have some fun today!! Anyone else experiencing issues with AW this morning?

Offline PeterTheGreek

I was able to reach the main site, but not to log in. It returned a server error notice when I tried: "Sorry but an error occurred on the server when processing your page request/submission.  Please contact the Site's admin team via the Help Center, citing the URL of the page you were on and the action you were attempting."

Offline jimf67

I can't get in either.

downforeveryoneorjustme.com is reporting it as down too :(

Boo!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 09:31:31 am by jimf67 »

Online Trotter671

Cheers guys  :hi: Not just my connection then! I'll try again later and see if I have any joy.

Offline scutty brown

just tried logging in and got a server error
FWIW the alternative sites at External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only are also both giving gateway errors
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 09:44:55 am by scutty brown »

Offline smoothhands

Down for me as well. Typical, as last night i sent out a few messages seeking a punt today  :dash:

Offline PilotMan

It's working for me, but slow.

If you log in it shows an error, but then go back to the home page, or enter a valid AW I'd and the site works.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Shagswell2001

Wasn't working for a while earlier,  but seems to be fine now.

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Working fine here too.

OP try clearing your cache/history close and re-start your browser and then try again.
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Trotter671

Yep seems to be sorted now thankfully. Thanks for your updates Gents :hi: