Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish gang jailed  (Read 4258 times)

Offline hendrix

Cheers Kev40  :thumbsup: it's a serious subject and really doesn't help the rep of punters or this forum if people treat it like that tool did.

Offline lillythesavage

This joke backfired

There was only one joke, and he is no longer here,  There was no reasoning with him .

The " got me off many times " Line is very concerning.

Offline sensualencounter

Well done on the banning, he was clearly a very dodgy individual. I’ve never noticed him on the forum before but his viewpoint really is dangerous. As Hendrix said it does us punters no good if views like that are constantly trotted out and not called out. Indeed it does men in general a massive disservice.
He is very likely one of those that instantly jumped to Mason Greenwood’s defence and blamed the woman. Probably also thinks that any woman in a short skirt or low cut top deserves to get it.

I hate that kind of shit and will always call it out on here if I see it. Something he seemed to take as I (and the others here who called him out) am a whiteknight and disrespecting all the members on here  :crazy:

Offline stevedave

Wow, what a cunt! Good work Kev  :hi:

Offline TrainGuy

We’ll played kev40 thought this guy was a problem for a while

Offline DouglasReynholm

""If ever there was an argument against sex work being seen as empowering, this is it," said Judge Taylor." Nothing is empowering if you're forced to do it. He's a judge? What an idiot.

We all know how indolent Adultwork are https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=420.0;topicseen and they should be told to do more to combat this.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 10:58:49 am by DouglasReynholm »

Offline The Owl

What bothers me is how light the sentences are for pimps that force women in to sexual slavery. The total prison sentences amounted to less than 7 and a half years. Did anyone else read about the 9 month prison sentence that bloke got for having a mentally disabled man in virtual slavery for 40 years.

I imagine most pimps would be back in the sexual slavery game as soon as they get out of prison based on how light the sentences are compared to the money they can make. If sentencing seriously took in to account how many times the women were raped by punters then the pimps would be lucky to see the outside before they were old men.

Very disturbing to see reviews for the women on UKP, but sadly not unexpected. Hopefully more members will use that as a warning.

Offline sensualencounter

What bothers me is how light the sentences are for pimps that force women in to sexual slavery. The total prison sentences amounted to less than 7 and a half years. Did anyone else read about the 9 month prison sentence that bloke got for having a mentally disabled man in virtual slavery for 40 years.

I imagine most pimps would be back in the sexual slavery game as soon as they get out of prison based on how light the sentences are compared to the money they can make. If sentencing seriously took in to account how many times the women were raped by punters then the pimps would be lucky to see the outside before they were old men.

Very disturbing to see reviews for the women on UKP, but sadly not unexpected. Hopefully more members will use that as a warning.
Completely agree with you. I know we can all go on rants about the leniency of the justice system but the trauma and damage these cunts have inflicted on multiple women is shocking. And I also saw that Cumbrian farmer news thread. Although I get the feeling that it was the father who was the pure evil cunt and his son (who was sentenced) was a gimp and carried out his father’s deeds. But still, for him to not serve any time behind bars after being a part of completely destroying a man’s life is unfathomable.

Offline da26

Wow. This whole thing is unpleasant. Good they got caught and jailed.

I’m wondering if Lisa.Polish should be on this list simply because she was working up until the end of last year (2021). The news story says the raids happened in late March 2020… the reviews for the others listed stop around then. I might be completely wrong and happy to be corrected if so.

As someone else mentioned, I’ve also wondered about the Russian group… have asked the odd lady without being too forward, and they seem happy, know where they are going next, and when they are off home (semi autonomous). I’d assume if they were trafficked/coerced that would not be the case i.e. length of stay and especially going home. But this is definitely something to think about in general for places like this.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 08:59:12 pm by da26 »