Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 15 minute quickies?  (Read 3173 times)

Offline threechilliman

Blimey Happylad your showing your age now. I bet you can remember the days before colour tv and you could only watch 3 channels . :D

Even I remember only having three channels to watch and I was born after colour telly started. And half the time that was only two as there was nothing on BBC2. The excitement when C4 started was incredible, particularly as they were a little more risque - waiting patiently on a Sat night for the late film to start, hoping for a flash of tit! How times of changed......

Offline B4bcock

The excitement when C4 started was incredible, particularly as they were a little more risque - waiting patiently on a Sat night for the late film to start, hoping for a flash of tit! How times of changed......

Used to be quite a ritual for me.   OH goes to bed on a Saturday night, I set the VCR to record the C4 film, get up early on Sunday morning and fast forward through it for a quick wank over the juicy bits before deleting it.   Youngsters today would double up, I suspect.

Offline threechilliman

Used to be quite a ritual for me.   OH goes to bed on a Saturday night, I set the VCR to record the C4 film, get up early on Sunday morning and fast forward through it for a quick wank over the juicy bits before deleting it.   Youngsters today would double up, I suspect.

Aye, youngsters today don't realise we had to graft for a flash of tit! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline scutty brown

the joys of 405 lines TV.........

Offline Blackpool Rock

Even I remember only having three channels to watch and I was born after colour telly started. And half the time that was only two as there was nothing on BBC2. The excitement when C4 started was incredible, particularly as they were a little more risque - waiting patiently on a Sat night for the late film to start, hoping for a flash of tit! How times of changed......
Where I lived as a teenager didn't have C4 for a few years when it 1st started, my mate lived on top of a hill and could get it.
Really pissed me off him constantly telling the rest of us how great it was with all the juicy films he watched at weekends, low and behold by the time I could get it they had cut the decent stuff  :angry: