Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia aa  (Read 1572 times)

62 review(s) for Antonia aa (20 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
53 review(s) for Antonia A  (16 positive, 13 neutral, 24 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline popmopcop

External Link/Members Only

I met Antonia recently on a day of.

She looks like her photos and is young and quite sexy. I chose the 30 minute option with her.

Started with some blow job with the condom which was ok. I did not like her keeping the hand around the base.

Went onto sex with her on top. This was quite fast for me and I wanted to go slow.

Change to me ontop and that is where it got better.

I will probably visit her again.

Offline kingmg

Offline Mario7769

it boggles the mind that people are still gambling on this hooker with 17 negatives...

Offline Stanford97

it boggles the mind that people are still gambling on this hooker with 17 negatives...
There are a lot of born again Christians around. I’m waiting for her to get her AAA rating.

Offline TheOracle

Does she do owo? DFK?

No DFK. When I saw her not only she didn't do OWO, but gave me one of the worst OW BJs I ever had.

I saw her ages ago and I still squirm in agony thinking about how bad the experience was. One of those monsters that suck the soul out of you and make you feel like shit, taking out the will to have sex for a while from you.

She's just the worst: avoid her, for fuck's sake.

Offline sunnyj

19 negatives
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 11:26:48 pm by sunnyj »

Offline arrow0404

I would assume she has no repeat business!
A very attractive WG wouldn’t need regulars..

Offline Global_Punter

No DFK. When I saw her not only she didn't do OWO, but gave me one of the worst OW BJs I ever had.

I saw her ages ago and I still squirm in agony thinking about how bad the experience was. One of those monsters that suck the soul out of you and make you feel like shit, taking out the will to have sex for a while from you.

She's just the worst: avoid her, for fuck's sake.

I'm sure it cant be that bad  :D :sarcastic:

Offline tantraman

I'm sure it cant be that bad  :D :sarcastic:

It can be ... I love that review by TheOracle ... it's the best Negative I've read on any WG.