Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie - Secret Massage Centre - Newcastle  (Read 4565 times)

Driver443

Been to a few massage parlours in my town but decided to go to secrets of low Friar Street Newcastle seen a mature lady called Katie nice-looking paid £25 for half hour she took me to a room and left me to get undressed she came back in started massage on my back but soon move down to the lower regions nice swipes could feel myself responding
She then slapped my backside because I was touching her legs she said look lifted her dress up to show me stockings and suspenders I was really twitching now she let me touch her stockings so I thought I would try my luck slip my tongue in and she responded with a nice moan he was soon wet he flipped me over to see how hard I was the next thing I knew she was slipping her knickers off clean on the table and asked me if I wanted to lick her which I go said yes she sat on my face and I give her a good seeing to with my tongue which she loved and she give me a lovely happy ending I've been again since this time and had the same all for just £20 extra she says she is staying sometime

DUNDA55

Offline Kev3773

« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 04:08:33 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline quickbeam

heh, never known the girls at secrets to go that far for only £20.
Katie iirc would have charged atleast £50 for that.
That or I'm an ugly fucker that needs to be charged ectra  :D

Driver443

Well you must be a ugly fucker as it did happen twice  :crazy: I have had many experiences like this over my 30 years of punting.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
she let me touch her stockings so I thought I would try my luck slip my tongue in and she responded with a nice moan he was soon wet he flipped me over to see how hard I was the next thing I knew she was slipping her knickers off clean on the table and asked me if I wanted to lick her which I go said yes she sat on my face

Apart from being extremely difficult to read due to lack of punctuation, it doesn't make sense.  How does that bit work, you're face down on the table and sticking your tongue in her at the same time. Then you turn over and she asks if you want to do what you have already done.     :unknown:

Sounds dodgy to me.

Offline Kev3773

Apart from being extremely difficult to read due to lack of punctuation, it doesn't make sense.  How does that bit work, you're face down on the table and sticking your tongue in her at the same time. Then you turn over and she asks if you want to do what you have already done.     :unknown:

Sounds dodgy to me.

I noticed that as well DM, but couldn't be arsed with him. Won't be around for long I would think from past experiences  :unknown:

Driver443

God you're a bunch of non believing assholes I was face down while using my thumb on her then turned over as you do you not been for a massage prick ,sorry my diction not great  not here to do English language exam just to tell the truth what happened

Offline Kev3773

God you're a bunch of non believing assholes I was face down while using my thumb on her then turned over as you do you not been for a massage prick ,sorry my diction not great  not here to do English language exam just to tell the truth what happened

So how did you slip your tongue in before she flipped you over ? :unknown:

DUNDA55

Smells of fucktard.

Offline mazbaz72

Must have really long tongue  :D

Offline mazbaz72

Offline toon972

Online scutty brown

Offline horrayforboobies

I've been off the site for a few weeks and come back to some of the dumbest reviews I've seen, thank fuck for the ban hammer!