Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella28 - Glasgow  (Read 799 times)

6 review(s) for Ella28 (2 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Asian guy

External Link/Members Only

This meeting took place in November in the ibrox area.

Profile - Found on AW as per link. Pics are accurate although I would say she’s probably mid 40’s and not 37 as stated. Everything else is accurate

Communication - all done by text. Few texts back and forward to confirm times, prices and services. All easily and quickly

Location - ground floor flat in the ibrox area. The area is a bit of a dump but the flat is nice, clean and tidy.

Ella - older than profile states but in good shape. She said she was Greek, I see there was a few aw reviews saying she could be Turkish but I didn’t really care what country she was from so I believe she probably is Greek.
Answered the door in a dressing gown. Wasn’t hiding behind the door and she was very attractive. Into the room, paperwork out the way, offered a shower (declined already had one) and off came her dressing gown. What a body she has. She started sucking my cock but it wasn’t great it wasn’t deep and was more of a handjob.
Got her to lie down and went down on her. Fresh and clean and she seemed to be enjoying it. She gives direction all the way through asking to go slowly and quicker which was a turn on. While i was down on her she lifted her legs up, grabbed my hand and directed my finger into her arse. I had one finger in her arse, one in her pussy while I licked her.
She came and I think it was genuine as she pushed me away and finished herself off with her finger and was rolling about moaning.
It was time to fuck her. I asked her to go on top and she jumped on to and grabbed my cock. I’m not sure what she was up to but there was no condom on yet. I thought she went to put it in and I stopped her telling her I needed a condom on. She said she was going to just rub my cock on her pussy first but I said no put on a condom. Put a condom on and she went on top riding away slowly. Swapped to doggy and wanted to pound away but she kept slowing me down saying slowly. Ended up finishing myself off over her tits because the slowly theme and the condom thing was annoying me and I wanted out.
Clean up, dressed and out.

Overall this would have been a positive if she wasn’t insisting on slowly all the time. Great figure and very attractive. I’m not sure what happened with the condom thing but I don’t want my bare cock rubbed off a WG pussy and I wasn’t sure that she wasn’t going to put it in so could be a barebacker.