Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky Star  (Read 1467 times)

8 review(s) for _VICKY_STAR_19yo (2 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Hazzzy

I saw Vicky before she went on hols and overall it was a positive experience.

The booking was easy; I called and her 'secretary' answered and took the booking which I made 1 day in advance.

When I got there she was wearing a lovely tight dress and heels. She looked great and her face is certainly better looking than the photos depict on her profile.

I took a quick shower and came out to find her naked on the bed, which was a shame as I was looking forward to taking that very tight dress off nice and slowly.

We starting with some DFK, she wasn't keen but slowly got in to it and then kissed really well. My hands wandered all over her tight body, groping squeezing and stroking.

She seemed to enjoy what I was doing, and things got even hotter when I drifted down between her legs. She was cleanly shaven and tasted divine. I teased her all around her pussy as she wriggled around.  She suddenly had enough, grabbed my head and forced my mouth onto her clit and masturbated on me. This went on for 10-15 mins when she finally climbed on top of me in to 69, sat on my face and went down and sucked my now hard cock.

She could tell I liked deepthroat and continued to lick and suck me for a while.

I rimmed her tasty arse and gently fingered her tight wet pussy, which made her take my cock deep in to her throat.

She then turned around and sat on me and kissed me deeply whilst rubbing her wet pussy up and down my cock.

Now comes the negative bit; she was so turned on that I think she had lost her inhibitions. She kept rubbing her pussy on my uncovered cock and moaning; it felt great but I was conscious that I seemed to have made her really horny! Suddenly I felt her push down on my cock and try to push it deep inside her. I immediately pulled back and asked for a condom.

She came out of her trance for a minute, applied a condom with her mouth and rode me until she came; she became very wet indeed and moaned a lot.  I kept things under control after that and took her in doggy, banging her hard and deep until I exploded! The view of her gorgeous arse bucking on my cock in doggy and her moans of joy will live with me for quite a while!

It was great sex, but I was a bit shocked that she tried to fuck me bareback. Luckily I was sober and alive to it.

I would see her again but I'd make sure the condom was applied before she jumped on top of me next time!!! :unknown:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Quatro

Does she ever work in London, or is this in the wrong section?

Hazzzy

She was in London a little while ago for a few weeks.

She tends to travel round the country a bit; I seem to remember her working in Bristol at one point too.

Offline Quatro

I'll keep my eye out for her.

Hazzzy

She said she'd probably be back in London in the Summer.